chapter 28

"Sebastian I order you care for these two boys, do anything your new masters may ask of you." Ciel demanded. "are you certain master? " asked Sebastian,  Ciel turned his head away and replied " yes I'm sure, I'm the one who lost. ". "as you wish then." Sebastian said "then its settled. Sebastian seems like a butler that won't die easy, I'm sure he will be able to work for us for years to come." Edward stated. "I shall do my best." said Sebastian. Edward turned to Ciel then said "come phantomhive I would like to play some more, so you will stay here as my guest." Ciel looked annoyed yet angry and replied "I am honored your majesty.". Ciel bowed his head still sitting, as Sebastian left the room with Edward and Richard. as they walked out of the room Edward said "now that you work for us we must get rid of the horrible tail coat, you look like a crow.". when he said that I laughed a little on the inside. how ironic.  I thought to myself,  and the room became dark.

time skip~ morning

it was now morning and I had gotten permission to use the kitchen and other rooms for servents to work in while we stayed here. I was walking down the hall when I came to a room. in the room was Sebastian and Richard. "he's even ironing the laces fir all my shoes why's he fling that? " I heard Richard ask. I giggled and entered the room "good morning Sebastian, your highness." I said "good morning Lucy. " said Sebastian "good morning." said Richard.  Sebastian was polishing a shoe while Richard watched. "how come your not with your master? " asked Sebastian " I have some time before I have to get to work so I figured I would learn my way around since were mist likely going to be here a while." I replied.

Sebastian started to make creases in a cloth with a special iron and asked Richard " your highness do you wish to chance clothes before you have supper?" "yes " he replied to the skull he was holding. "very good then met me hold on to that for you." Sebastian said " no don't!! " Richard yelled. "then how do you plan on changing clothes? " Richard turned around almost hugging the skull "I cant this is some thing really really important." he replied. "who did it belong to? " Sebastian asked "not telling! " Richard replied still turned away from Sebastian. I smiled then walked over to Richard and knelt down in front of him. Richard looked at me and I said "do you want to know a secret?" "mum." he replied with a nod "I know who's skull it is and I under stand just how important it is to you." I said. " but how could you know who's it is? " he asked " think of it as a 'special power ' like magic. and I promise that if you want to get changed for supper I could hold the skull for you, and nothing will happen to it." I said smiling. "but I cant give it away if I did he would be sad right? " he asked looking at the skull. " in my opinion, I font think he would but the decision is yours." I said as I stood up. Sebastian then handed Richard a cup of tea.

(Ciel's pov)

" in fourteen eighty three two princes disappeared from the tower of london, almost. two hundred years later the remains of the children's bodies are discovered were they the two princes who gad been missing so long? " I said reading aloud " and if so who killed them?" I continued only to hear a voice saying the exact same thing. "I'm sorry but if you want to find out your going to have yo ask other dead people. I'm affraid I won't be able to answer you." king Edward sad as he appeared in front of me "sire " I said as I got up to bow but ge stopped me and I sat back down. " I don't remember anything from the day I was killed it's a blank. one day I woke up in this castle nothing more then a ghost." stated "what a kind man you are." I said "what do you mean? " he asked confused. "if I was treated as despicably as your majesty has been I wold never forget those who were responseable." I replied.

he then avoided eye contact and said "it was long ago." "our killers are dead now as are the people who protected us. they arecall long gone from this earth. as for me I cant even remember how it felt when it was happening." he continued. "pain tends to heal as time passes." I replied now looking at him "but personally I don't want time to heal my wounds." I continued. "you're strong stronger then most." Edward replied then smirked. I loud bong noise was heard and we both stood up "what was that?" he asked. " my guess would be that dinner is ready." I replied "oh I see. time seems to pass rather quickly when I talk to you phantomhive." Edward said.