Chapter 41

( Lucy's pov)

This morning myself along with the others are packing for Ciel's trip to Paris. Sebastian and I will be going with him. " So may I ask where where your going with so much stuff." Finny asks. "You mean you've been doing all this work and haven't known what for this whole time?!?" Bard says. "We're going to Paris. " Ciel says. were almost finished packing when Mey-Rin says to me "you so lucky you get to go to Paris." "And for free too." I say giggling.

Time skip ~ on ship.

Ciel is sitting on the deck of the ship having tea, Sebastian and I standing next to him. Sebastian and Ciel are talking about how he had disobedient pawns. "Lucy." I hear Ciel say. "Yes." I answer. "Is there anything you can tell us about that we should know?" He asks. "Just watch your back around the queen. same thing goes for her butler." I answer still looking straight ahead.

I can feel them starring at me after I say that.

Time skip~at exhibition in Paris.

Sebastian is telling us about what's at the exhibition when two men walk by talking about a stuffed ' angel'. We decide to go see it.

We get to the encased 'angel' and try see it's just a monkey with wings. "What a waste of time." Ciel says. We begin to leave when they see the monkey flying. "You take care of the monkey I'll get Ciel out of here." I say to Sebastian. He nods in agreement.

Ciel and I run for the door, when we get outside we both see Angela. Ciel runs for the Eiffel tower. "Wait!" I say as I run after him.

( Ciel's pov)

After I spot Angela I head for the Eiffel Tower. I enter the lift that goes to the top of the tower to find the queen. "My your a n a hurry aren't you." she says."is that you?" I ask. "Ciel it's been a while." She continued. "Your majesty." I reply. The lift shakes as it begins to move. She looks out the window and says "quite a view, isn't it. as we face the next century Europe is on the verge of change. However we are stained, we are stagnant." she points to me and continues "we are unclean." she finished. My eyes widen in surprise at what she has said. "The slate must be wiped clean. No creation with out destruction the new century must be pure. and so I must cleanse the house I see fit that will sully our country the house of phantomhive." She says. We get out of the lift and head up the stairs while she hums London bridge.

(Lucy's pov)

When Ciel runs for the Eiffel Tower I follow after. By the time I reach the lift it's already moving. Shit. I fly to the top as fast as I can without being noticed. And wait. When they arrive I turn around and say to Ciel " you run fast kid, I told you to wait for me." I see the queen and say "remember what I said earlier?" He nods understanding. " Might I ask you something?" He says to the queen. "What is it?" she says turning around. "You didn't just kill them. Why did you have to make it a slaughter?". He asked "you should watch how you speak to your queen Ciel. I cleansed them." She says like its the most obvious thing. "Burning your subjects alive that's what you consider a cleansing!!" He says obviously filled with anger. "And you don't?" She asked

"Never!" Ciel replies. " But Ciel I was only showing tribute to the phantomhive's for they're loyalty to me." the queen says cupping her face in her hands. "You what?!?" He says. A gust of wind then blows blowing the queens vial off her head. Ciel looked shocked to see the queen looking so young. There's laughing heard behind us. I step in from of Ciel giving Ash a back-the-fuck-off look. "Surprised aren't you. Her majesty is the absolute picture of youth." He says. "No not really, I saw that coming can't speak for Ciel though." I reply although he was clearly talking to Ciel. " The loss of her husband ended her majesty's happiness." Ash says as he gets off the ledge of the railing. "Such pain that even threatened her own survival."he continued. "Yea yea we get it so much pain she almost killed herself." when can we get to the good part?" I say before he could continue. Before he got the chance to speak again I said " he combined her body and her husbands in attempt to save her so they could live together forever. In other words what happened to your parents." Ciel turns to ash and gives him a pissed off look. "You what?!?" He says. " I know my husbanded hap-" the queen begins but I cut her off with "ok look your messed up in the head I get it. Trust me you hint need to share the details." I say to her. "Oh by the way ash us an angel." I say to Ciel. "Surely your joking." he says now facing Ash and the queen. "It's time ash unsheathe your blade, our dear Ciel deserves to see the end of it." The queen says. "Ash's blade will usher forth a bright and pure new century.". Ash draws his sword and says "I shall punish the beast within the and I shall bring the down onto the pit.". "Do the same for his friend as well" the queen says. You bitch. "May the great beauty of heaven great you both.". Ash lunges for us and a staff appeared in my had blocking him as Sebastian appears and grabs Ciel. How did I do that?!? " An impressive sword, however it's utterly useless if you can't land a blow." Sebastian says as I push Ash away with the staff.

"Master I believe this is the end of our journey. Now my orders?" Sebastian says. "Ciel no." the queen says. Ciel hesitates then says "Sebastian kill Ash." "is that all?" Sebastian asked. "No. Kill the queen as well." Ciel replies. "Yes my lord." Sebastian says as he flys into the air throwing his knives. Ash uses his sword to protect the queen. The two fly into the air and lunge at each other. "Ciel no make him stop this is dreadful." the queen pleads. The two fight and ash causes pieces of the tower to go crumbling to the ground to the crowd below. Ciel sees this and says "Sebastian stop!" "oh. Why?" Sebastian asked. "We're drawing to much attention. At this rate the entire city will be out here soon." Ciel explains. "And why should We Worry there just puny humans after all." He replied. For some reason those words hurt me but why? "No we are withdrawing." Ciel demands. Ash flys off carrying the queen. "He has angle wings?!?" Ciel says mildly surprised. " Yup and I have demon wings. what did you expect from and angel?" I say.