Chapter 24

(Lucy's pov)

I went and finished my work for the day. I head back to my room when I over heard the others. Talking about a surprise party. "Surprise party for who?" I asked. They jumped not expecting me. " it's nothing really!" Finny said looking nervous. I have them a suspicious look then said "okay" smiled then proceeded to my room.

(Sebastian's pov)

I left the master's study shortly after Lucy. When I walked out I was greeted by three pleading faces. "What is it know?" I asked "would it be alright if we had a surprise party for Lucy when she returns from her day out tomorrow?" they all asked in Unison. "That's up to the young master. I will not be here, the young master has asked me to accompany Lucy into town tomorrow." I replied.

"Why is the master having you go with her?" asked Mey-Rin. "She is still fairly new to England and hasn't been anywhere except the market." I replied. They had dumbfounded looks on their faces, and I left them to find Lucy.

When I came to Lucy's room I heard humming, I listened for a moment then knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard her say and I entered. "The young master would like me to accompany you tomorrow on your day into town." I stayed. "Ok see you then." She replied with a smile. I smiled back and took my leave.

Time skip~ the next day

The other servants got permission to have a surprise party for Lucy later this evening. I met Lucy in front of the manor early this morning "good morning Lucy, and happy birthday." I said "thank you! and good morning to you too!" she replied with a smile. She has such a lovely smile. "Shall we leave?" I asked "we shall!" she replied with a slight laugh.