Chapter 43

(Ciel's pov)

Once I get on a different boat we soon dock and immediately I have men start accusing me of being a French man and saying that they started the fire. "You want to start a war with England don't ya?" My eyes widen in shock when the man says this. "Now wait a minute I-" I begin but they run off to beat a man up.

I run off into the city. "Such a fire." I say aloud as I see the raging flames. A man trying to leave London runs into me causing me to fall to the ground.

Where am I? Is this hell? I begin further into the city. I come to a building and hear a noise. I look up to see the building crumbling. "Look out!" I hear a familiar voice shout as they push me out of the way, It's Mey-Rin. "Do you have a death wish sir?... Oh young master!?!" She says surprised. "What are you doing here?" I ask and she begins to ramble on believing she is in trouble. "Your not in any trouble. Just tell me why your here." I say. "It's... it's Pluto." she says with tears in her eyes. "What about Pluto?" I ask.

( Sebastian's pov)

"What do you think of the view?" Ash asked. "Next the the great fire of London in 1666. This one seems to burn rather slow." I answer. "Indeed. This city is so unclean it takes time to burn filth. It won't be long before London is purified. But at last good will prevail-" Ash said as he was cut off by a familiar voice. "And how exactly is this the so called ' good ' prevailing?" I turn around to see Lucy.

"Well don't you just love showing up every where. Who exactly are you?" Ash asks her. " Well my name isn't important. But what is ,is the fact that Ciel has one and a half demons on his side." She replied. "What?" He responds. "You see my friend here is half demon at the moment. If you couldn't tell by the way she blocked your attack earlier." I say."lets watch Ciel's choices. Shall we." Lucy says as she goes to sit on the edge of the roof.

(Ciel's pov)

Mey-Rin and I run up to two figures. It's Bardroy and Finny. "What were you thinking bringing the young master here?!?" Bard scolded Mey-Rin. "He said to its not my place to say no." she explains. "Pluto!" I say as I see him setting fire to the city. "What are you doing here?" I ask Finny and Bardroy. "Well we just wanted Pluto back to the way he was." Finny explains. "But I've already run out of tranquilizer darts." Bars says. "Are you idiots. You have real bullets don't you?" I say in response. "You-you want us to shoot him." Mey-Rin says on the verge of tears. "Look at his eyes that's not the Pluto you and I know it's nothing more then a beast now." I explain. "I order you all to kill the demon hound any way you can!" I demand. They hesitate but say "Yes sir!" They all say in unison.

I run off and find a horse. And ride to the palace. I walk into the palace. Time is standing still. Could this be a trap? No time to decide that. I run down a corridor when I hear London bridge playing. I enter the room the music is coming from and see the queen lying dead on he bed. "Your majesty!" I say in shock. I hear a scream from behind me and run out of the room.

I'm soon surrounded by the queen's guards accusing me of murdering her. "I'm Ciel. The earl phantomhive." I say. "You mean to say the queen's guard dog has turned against her." One of the guards say. "I have cast off that title. And no I'm not the one who killed her majesty." I say. "You mean to talk your way out." One of them says. "No in fact I believe that's highly unlikely. But no matter what nothing will stop me now." I shout. I then feel a sharp pain. I have been shot. I fall to the ground. "No forget it." I say as I struggle to get up. "I won't end here not like this!" I continue. "I see you have awoken young master." I hear Sebastian's voice say. "Fire!" I then hear the guard shout. I close my eyes as they fire. When I open them I see Sebastian, and he has caught all the bullets.

"You came back." I say surprised. "It is as you said. You won't die here not now." He says then sends the bullets flying back at the guards. "I order you take me right now to this angel of massacre!" I demand. "Yes my lord." he says. He picks me up and we begin to walk off. "He can't be human!" The last standing guard says. Sebastian turns and says "oh I'm not human. I'm simply one hell of a butler.".