Chapter 17

It was early in the morning when Lizzy arrived. She spent some time with Ciel then found me. She hugged me and said "I hear you're going to be playing the piano tonight at the ball! can I help you get ready again? pretty please?" I knelt down to be at eye level with her then smiled and said "I would be delighted if you would help me!".

After I finished my chores Lizzy helped me get ready. She picked out my dress it was a floor length, emerald, strapless dress with black gloves that came up just under my elbows. It was a masquerade ball so I also wore a mask with black feathers. Lizzy helped me with my hair, we decided to keep it down since it was long and added elegant curls.

Guests had already arrived and I had some time before I was supposed to play. When a gentleman wearing an off white suit and gray mask approached me. "May I have this dance?" he asked I nodded and we danced. Something about him was very familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. The song ended and he said "you danced wonderfully." I bowed my head on thanks and we went separate ways.

It was time to play a song, I walked over to the piano and sat down ready to play. I began to play 'once upon a dream' from sleeping beauty.

(Sebastian's pov )

The guests began waltzing to a song that was unfamiliar to many including myself. I turn around to see the woman I just danced with playing the piano and singing "I know you I walked with you once upon a dream, I know you that look in you're eyes is so familiar a gleam.". Lucy was the only one to have a piano solo this evening. That means I just Danced with Lucy. I smiled as I watched her play. When she was done people applauded and she bowed.

I walked over to her and she seemed surprised to see me again. "You played well Lucy, it sounded lovely as usual."

(Lucy's pov )

Do I know this guy? I took a closer look then realized who it was and said " thank you Sebastian." and smiled.

Time skip ~ the next day

After the ball things between Sebastian and I seemed to go back to normal, that made me happy. We talked more and become closer I think. " Lucy could you help the others with Pluto? he won't go back outside." Sebastian asked "sure." I said and agent to find the others.

When I found them Pluto was growling at them "Pluto go back outside!" I demand. Once he saw me he obeyed. "Wow you and Sebastian sure have a way with dogs, or demon hounds in this case." said bard. "Well I had a dog growing up so I know how to get them to listen." I said with a smile.