Chapter 22

Everyone sang the anthem as she walked to the stage, everyone but me. I had an I-hate-you look on my face as he walked past us.

(Sebastian's pov)

I noticed how Lucy was starring at Ash as he escorted the queen. She knows something. The queen reached her seat a moment after she sat down Ash spoke for her, people cheered and the contest began.

As I was cooking I noticed Lucy and Ciel talking. What ever she said pleased him.

(Lucy's pov)

Ciel looked uneasy as he watched Agni cook. I turned to him and said "Sebastian is going to win Ciel." he seemed pleased knowing he could believe my words.

The contest soon came to an end and the judging began. They deemed Sebastian's and Agni's curry the best out of them all. We then got to try the different curry. I had Sebastian's curry bun "do you like it Lucy? " A voice said, I turned around to see Sebastian. I smiled and said "its the best curry I've ever tasted. and the only curry I've ever tasted.".

" This is the first time you've had curry?" he asked. I nodded "well I'm honored you chose my curry as your first." he replied. I laughed a bit. "I must see the young master. I shall see you after the contest." He said and took his leave. I just waved and said "bye!"

I saw Mina eating curry out of the corner of my eye. s**t! not good. I went to find Sebastian and Ciel I was just in time possessed people surrounded Ciel saying "snuff out the unclean!" I ran to Ciel and took out half the people while Sebastian took out the other half. "The queen!" Ciel yelled "Ciel! they won't attack her! just you and others they see as unclean!" I yelled to him.

I don't think he heard me but I know Sebastian did because he looked at me confused. "Sebastian your curry buns! make the possessed people eat them!" I shouted to him. "What will that do?" he asked "just trust me and do it ok!" I shouted. He hesitated for a second then nodded and did as I said.

Curry buns flew into people's mouths and they returned to normal one by one. Once everyone was back to normal I walked up to Sebastian who was with Ciel and said "told you it would work." "you came up with that plan!?!" asked a surprised Ciel. I nodded and said "yup." with a smile.

The queen deemed Sebastian's curry bun the winner. And the day came to an end. Agni and prince Soma became friends again, and Sebastian got a new friend.

Time skip~ two days later.

I went to Ciel's study, when I arrive there I knocked in the door and entered. Ciel was sitting at his desk and Sebastian was beside him. "What is it?" Ciel asked " I want to request tomorrow off." I stated "why?" He said seeming annoyed "tomorrow is my birthday!" I replied with a smile.