Chapter 40

A/N : hey guys so I figured I would write one more chapter that doesn't involve an episode from the anime before I start the last few chapters. Hope you like it ^_^

----------------------------------------------

(Lucy's pov)

It's the morning after the ball and I get ready for the hurry day ahead, needless to say I over slept. I walk in the kitchen to find no one. I walk around a bit more until I run int Bard in the hall "hey Bard where's Sebastian and Ciel this morning?" I ask "Sebastian went with young master on a business errand. He said to have you polish the floor in the main room down stairs." I nod in response then ask "why didn't anyone wake me up? I over slept by almost a hour.". "Sebastian told us to lest you sleep since you were dance literally all night." "Ohhhh" I say as I smile. And head off to polish the floor.

Before I begin polishing the floor I get an idea. I grab two cloths and tie them to my feet, and play music off my phone. Once I'm ready to start polishing my phone begins to play trouble maker by Olly Murs. I face to the music and polish the floor at the same time. I never knew cleaning could actually be fun. It felt good to dance like I did back home. Then I spin around to see Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bard starring at me with what-the-hell looks on their faces. "What are you doing Lucy?" Finny asks. "Dancing." I reply as though it should no obvious. "Where's that noise coming from and what kind of noise is that?" Mey-Rin asks. "It's coming from my iPhone and it's music from where I'm from." I reply. "iPhone??" They all say in unison. I nod and say "want me to teach you how we dance where I'm from?". They hesitate but then nod. "Alright Mey-Ren your up first." I say. I drag her down the steps and teach her a few dance moves while the two boys watch. " Why is there so much movement with you hips? Isn't that a bin inappropriate?" She asks. " Nah where I'm from its called being sexy." I say winking and giggling. I then teach Bard and Finny some moves more suited for guys. We're all having fun and thanks for the memories by fall out boy stars playing and we all dance together. We all have cloths tied to our feet so we polish the floor while we dance.

About halfway through the song i was showing Mey-Rin some more moves that involve hip movement as Sebastian and Ciel enter the house to dancing giggling servants. "What is going on here?!?" Ciel asks clearly annoyed. "Polishing the floor." I say pointing to our feet. "I guess you could also call it towel dancing. " I continue.

Well I've done my fair share of annoying Ciel for the hour. "Well if you don't mind I need to get back to polishing the floor." I say as I continue dancing. Ciel and Sebastian walk past us and I catch Sebastian watching me as I dance. I give him a smile and when he sees that he smiles back and follows Ciel.

Time skip~ around 8:00pm.

I finished my chore and headed to bed. When I got in bed I fell right to sleep.

Dream.

I'm standing in a field the wind Is blowing though my hair. Where am I? I then spot a tree something is stuck in it. Curious I go over to the tree and see a man on his knees crying in to his hands. "What's wrong?" I ask. No answer I look to the tree. I gasp" i-is that me?". I saw my body folded over a branch with a sword stuck in my back. "Who are you?" I ask the man, still no answer. I take a step back before running away. as I'm running in stopped dead in my tracks by a girl, it's me. " that man cares for you you may not realize it now he may not either but he does. Lots of people do, don't forget that." She says as she fades away.

Dream ends.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for over 500 reads!!! I've decided I am going to make a sequel to this and also a host club fanfic.

I haven't decided which one I will do first but hope you enjoy the rest of this and what is yet to come. ^_^