chapter 30

(Lucy's pov)

Richard hesitated with his reply to my request but nodded, I smiled as he handed me the skull "thank you." I said. "alright hand me the skull." Ciel demanded " you have a contract with Sebastian not me." I replied then smashed the skull on the ground "WHAT DID YOU DO!!" Edward shouted. everyone looked at me in shock except for Richard " you're younger brother has some thing to tell you. am I right Richard? " I said. Richard nodded and walked up to Edward "brother that skull wasn't mine. I'm sorry I shouldn't have lied to you." Richard stated "lied? " Edward replied "the skull I carried wasn't even part of the family, it belongs to someone we don't even know." Richard explained with tears streaming down his face. "no it cant be " Edward replied " have you forgotten brother, our bones font exist they have already gone away. since that day they have been lost." Richard continued. Richard recalled the past, after Edward realizedthat he was just lying to himself, the two brothers began to glow.

Ciel insured the castle would be well taken care of sa we said our goodbyes. "bye Sebastian you were great " Richard said while hugging him. "bye Lucy, I'll miss you." Richard said as he hugged me. I hugged him back and said " I'll miss you to kid." and giggled a little as he pulled away. soon they were in a boat floating down the river waving to us I was the only one to wave back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys sorry for the short chapter Been busy with trying to make up work in school. chapters may be shorter then others since schoolhas started.

I want to write more fanfics but want your opinion on what my next fanfic should be since this one will be ending soon. :(

anyway here is what I have been thinking but feel free to give me other ideas. ^_^

1) Oran host club

2) doctor who

3) Sherlock

4) ghost hunt

5) blue exorcist

please leave your opinion in the comments ^_^