Chapter 14

~Day after ball.

It was the day after the ball and I had had fun that night but now I'm back to work. I'm allowed to work in the kitchen again but only to clean. Sebastian was cooking supper for Ciel and I was washing dishes while humming disney songs to myself.

After I was done with the dishes I went into town to run some errands. I picked up food with the money Sebastian gave me, then looked around for something to buy with my own money. I came across a shop selling material and sewing machines. I couldn't afford both so I decided to buy the sewing machine and save up some money and material next time.

As I walked back to the manor I began to think about my friends and if they know I'm gone. I begin to feel a bit sad an think I wish Megan could spend at least one day here, she would love it and I would get to spend time with my best friend again. I knew that wouldn't happen because I'm still not entirely sure how I got here. Oh well, at least I haven't entirely forgot about my world. I smiled to myself for some reason as I approached the manor.

As I got closer to the front entrance I cold see Sebastian and another figure standing in the door way. As I got closer I could hear their conversation "i-is this the phantohive manor?!?" I heard a woman's voice say. I know that voice. I ran up to the front doors to get a better look and my jaw dropped I set everything down almost dropping it and ran up to Megan and huger her. She let out a little screen then I yelled "Megan is it really you?!?" she turned around "Lucy?!?" and we hugged each other.

Sebastian still in the door way looked surprised and said "so you are a friend of Lucy's?" we looked at him as he ruined the moment and we both nodded. "Well why didn't you say so please come in." she said. I went to pick up the things I bought and handed to food to Sebastian. "You didn't use the money I gave you to buy the sewing machine did you?" Sebastian asked while raising an eyebrow "no I bought it myself." I said with a smile and Megan and I ran in side.

I showed Megan my room and introduced her to Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bard. "Hey guys this is my friend Megan!" I said to them. "Nice to meet you Megan." they all said in unison with smiles. "Does she live in that 'world' you say you're from? she's dressed like you were when you first came here." asked Bard. We nodded then said "we can talk more later I have to introduce her to Ciel." then we left for Ciel's study.

When we reached the study I knocked and entered. Huh I would have thought Sebastian would be in here too. "excuse me Ciel this is my friend Megan can she stay here a while?" I asked.

(Ciel's pov)

Just great another one. I thought for a moment after her question and answered "only under one condition." I put a camera on my desk the second I did that both of them stared at me with huge smiles it was almost creepy. "I know what you want us to do!" said Lucy and they both got excited. "Since you seem to be closer with Sebastian then the others I would like you t-" I was cut of when they both said "take a picture of Sebastian!".

(Lucy's pov)

I turned to Megan and said "looks like you came on the right day!" then turned back to Ciel "we accept your challenge!" I said with a smirk. "But, I want you to do it with out him knowing." Ciel said. Megan and I looked at each other then to Ciel and said "trust me that's more trouble then it's worth." we then took the camera and went to find Sebastian.

______________________________________________________

Sorry the events of the anime aren't in order. Just rewatched the first season and realized I didn't put this one in.

Hope you're enjoying it so far!! ^_^