Chapter 9

(Sebastian's pov)

Why am I so worried about her? then again she is the only girl I have seen get that scared and was able to act as though nothing had happened.

It was now morning and I was preparing breakfast for the young master when Lucy walked in "morning Sebastian!" she said with a smile. How can she be so cheerful after last night?

"Good morning Lucy." I smiled back. "So what's in store for me today?" she asked " lady Elizabeth will be visiting again today, after her and the master have lunch you are to take her in to town to find a birthday gift for the young master from her. " "Sure thing!" she replied "in the meantime you have some free time and may do as you please."

(Lucy's pov)

Free time huh? what to do what to do.

"Hey Sebastian, where's my bag from the day I arrived?" I asked. He thought for a moment then replied "I believe the young master still has it in his study." and with hat I was off to see Ciel. I knocked before entering and when I walked in he looked at me and asked "what is it?" "where's my bag from when I arrived" I asked " do you have wish to have it?" he asked. I nodded and he walked to the other side of the room and opened a cabinet and took out my bag. "Here." he said as he handed it to me. I said thank you and left.

After I shut the door behind me I ran to my room. Once I got there I took out my phone which was still fully charged surprisingly, put in my head phones and started to listen to all my favorite bands. I then took out my sketchbook and started to draw everyone I had met since I had been here.

I started to sing along with the music as I was drawing. Singing helps me relax better than anything. Some time had gone by when there was a knock at the door and Sebastian entered. "Lucy, lady Elizabeth is ready to leave." he said I nodded and got ready to leave. I put on a heavy jacket seeing as it is now winter and headed outside to meet lady Elizabeth. I know what's going to happen, and I know that I shouldn't prevent it from happening. but what would happen if I did prevent it from happening?

I got out front Lizzy was waiting in the carriage and Ciel was waiting for me. "Lucy keep an eye on Lizzy there have bee-" I cut him off "yes I know girls have been disappearing I will do my best to prevent what's suppose to happen today." I said a bit upset knowing I had no choice but to let it happen. I stepped in the carriage and Sebastian took us to the town to search for a gift.