Chapter 18

Ciel has brought us all to London with him, he went on a case with Sebastian and myself and the others stayed at house. We did our chores around the house, once we were done we all sat a talked till Ciel and Sebastian came back.

Moments after Sebastian and Ciel walked in the door Lau came in and said " my lord how good it is to see you." "what are you doing here?" asked an annoyed Ciel. Sebastian suggested tea for Lau and Ciel, and Ciel said "might as well." then prince Soma and Agni walked in behind him. Ciel annoyed yelled at him as they walked further into the house. "Wha-who the- why are you here?!" Ciel shouted now annoyed. "We are acquaintances now are we not? in my country you show hospitality to third who have just saved you life. Or is it a custom to let the person who saved you out in the cold?" replied prince Soma. I tried not to laugh even though I knew that was coming it was funny to see Ciel get schooled. "And just what are you" laughing at Lucy?!" said an angry Ciel. "Nothing... nothing." I replied. They all followed Ciel and Sebastian up stairs so I did the same.

Ciel slammed the door open and asked "who the hell are you?!?" I chimed in before Agni cold answer "Ciel he's prince Soma, and Agni." Agni and the prince looked at me in shock. "How do you know us?" asked Agni " I know lots of things!" I replied happily. Prince Soma was now standing in front of me and asked with determination "could you tell me where to find Mina! she I-" I cut him off with "she is one of you servants who was basically your nurse maid until she was kidnapped by and English man." "So you will help me then?" he asked "I'm sorry but I only know who she is, I know nothing of her whereabouts." I replied then continued "but I can tell you that you will find her over the course of a few days. but I warn you you're meeting with her will not be as happy as you wish it to be." He became confused and sad. I left the room with Ciel and Sebastian the others wanted to talk to the prince since they never met one before.

Once we were far enough away from the room Sebastian asked "why did you lie to the prince? I thought you hated lying." "I didn't lie. I don't know her current whereabouts, but I know he will find her and the experiences he will have trying to find her will make him a better person. So that was as much as I could say." I replied.

The next day the prince woke up Ciel to try to get him to show him around but Sebastian stopped him. We were now all in this big room and Sebastian was teaching Ciel the violin when the prince and Agni started praying. "What are the doing?" Ciel asked "if I had to guess I would say there praying." answered Lau. " looked to me like there praying to a statue of a woman" said Sebastian "it's the goddess Kali." I told them. "That is correct. how does someone from England know who she is?" asked Agni "first of all I'm from America, second of all I studied Hinduism my freshman year." I replied.