Chapter 31

It has been about a week since we had said goodbye to the two brothers and surprisingly the manor had been calm. The servants were barely clumsy and I haven't changed in to my demon form for a while. I was walking down the hall when I ran into Ciel and Sebastian talking about dancing. "Oh hey guys." I said "hello Lucy, good morning." Sebastian replied "good morning." Ciel said. We heard taking and opened the door they had just past. When we entered the room we saw Ash and tinoca (A/N: think I spelt his name wrong. ). "Look three up right tea stalks. I think it looks to be an excellent day. "He said to tinoca. "Ho go ho" he replied.

It took a second but Ciel recognized him "wait I know you. Your the queens butler. What are you doing here?!?" Ciel said with annoyance and hint of anger. "Greetings lord phantomhive. I apologize for this embarrassing display. " Ash replied. "Why are you here?" Ciel repeated. "I'm so sorry I thought you were aware of his position. " Sebastian said. "Ash has been the queens personal messenger this whole time. " I say finishing Sebastian's words. Ash looks at me confused yet intrigued. "that's not a job for a butler. " Ciel states. Ash gives his little spiel about how he disagrees, when he is finished I became annoyed as Ciel was. "Well if I may to what do we owe the pleasure ? Sebastian asks , before Ash can answer I reply "he's here about the cult that has started to gather in a Catholic Church that is no longer in use." "You're maid is correct. " Ash said giving me a suspicious look. everyone was looking at me, what did I say something wrong. The only person who should be looking at me funny is Ash, the rest of them know that I know what's going to happen. "Well I have work to get back to. It was ... nice meeting you Ash. " As I said the last part a shot Ash a look of disgust and hatred, then left the room.

Shortly after I left the room Sebastian found me and told me to prepare to leave. "Why?" I asked "the young master would like you to accompany us to the undertaker's shop to gather information." Sebastian informed me. I nodded and prepared to leave. Once I was ready I met them in the front of the manor and we left.

When we arrived at the shop we all waked in and Ciel said "hello undertaker we need information." he just did his psychopathic laugh "Grell knock it off. And take the undertaker out if the salt. " I said. Grell spun around and said "how did you know it was me?" "never mind that why are you here." Ciel asked seeming bothered by Grell's presents. Grell told us his story about falling asleep and how he had to remember not to stop breathing when he slept. When he lunged himself at Sebastian, Sebastian dodged him.