Chapter 34

( Lucy's pov)

Three nuns came into the room and took Ciel to be 'cleansed'. Sebastian followed after Ciel and I hung out with Grell. "So what was supposed to happen between bassy and that nun earlier. " Grell asked I sighed then said " why does everyone want to know?" I asked. "Well for starters you said i was going to put her on the to die list." he replied. I guess he has a point. I sighed once again then quietly told him so no one else could hear. " HE WAS GOING TO DO WHAT?!?!" He shouted. "Now do you see why I didn't tell you. " I replied. "I'm gonna go for a walk you go find Sebastian or something. " I told him waving as I walked away.

I had been walking by myself for a while so I decide to make my way back to the church. Angela should be showing up soon. I thought to myself, it wasn't long before I reached the church when I heard Ciel call for Sebastian. I quietly made my way into the church as Sebastian and Grell came flying through the window.

Sebastian quickly killed the man strangling Ciel and then tried to kill the other person A.K.A Angela.

(Sebastian's pov)

"I knew it was you." I said as she then grabbed the young master and held out a book. "That's a real cinematic record. " Grell informed me as I became wrapped in cinematic film. "Grell use your death scythe. " I demanded "I'm working on it will took my last scythe.".
As Angela came closer to the light I saw Lucy out if the corner of my eye. Black wings spread, eyes glowing red, and now her blonde hair was turning jet black. She has become more demon then human, she's learning to control her demon powers. She flew into the light with Grell and myself right behind her.

(Lucy's pov)

Once I'm through the light I end up on a bridge and look around." the reaper library ." I say aloud and fly to over to the entrance. I open the door to be greeted by Will's death scythe coming at me , I dodge the scythe just In time. I enter as he is about to talk I raise my hand and say "save it for Sebastian and Grell they should be here soon." and continue walking through the library.

( Sebastian's pov)

We ended up in front of the reaper library as Grell has in formed me. Where is Lucy we were right behind her. Grell and I headed off to the entrance of the library. When we arrived I opened the door and dodged Will's scythe. We both enter as will says "I thought I smelled a rat." "don't you have a different infestation to be worrying about?" I asked. "Which one the angle or that half demon half human girl? She told me you wouldn't be far behind." he informs us. Lucy's already here? "Did she tell you anything else?" I ask " all she said was to save it which I assume means I should leave it to you. " He replied.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I figured I would put up two parts today since I had lots of free time. However I just want to let you know that next week I might not post any chapters I have a lot of cakes to make this week. So if I do update the story it will most likely be later at night.

Anyway hope your liking it ^_^