Chapter 2

Sebastian and Ciel both looked shocked at the mention of him being a demon." How did you know that?!?" Ciel asked. " I was going to explain how I knew everything until someone knocked me out cold." I glared at Sebastian and continued " I don't exactly know how i got here i touched a red glowing orb and here I am, and I know all your names because this is my favorite anime."

(Sebastian's pov)

so before she arrived here she saw a red orb interesting. " Miss what is your name?" " Oh thats right I almost forgot." she stood up and continued " My name is Lucy." she smiled as she said this then sat back down." well Lucy how did you know i was a demon?" I asked curious on the matter. "Like i said i'm in an anime." confused I asked "And exactly Is an 'anime'?"

(Lucy's pov)

Did he just ask what anime is?!? well i guess it isn't the right time period. "Well lets just say it's Japanese entertainment where i'm from." " where are you from?" Ciel spoke up. "The U.S. of A!" We all sat in silence for a moment " wait outside while i talk to Sebastian" Ciel demanded, And with that I got up and waited outside the room. but of course i just had to eavesdrop on them. Once i was outside the room Sebastian shut the door and i put my ear to the wall. Ciel was the first to speak "What do you think about her Sebastian?" " I believe she could be of use, she could know much more then she is telling us." Sebastian replied." I agree, but see what else you can find out about her, in the mean time get her a maids outfit she is to work here till i know i can trust her." "Very well young master."

With that I quickly took my ear off the wall and stood with my back to the wall, and Sebastian exited the room. " the young master would like you to begin work here, as of today you are to be one of our maids. you can see Mey-Rin for a maid outfit until we can get you your own.". I stood up strait and started towards the servants quarters to find Mey-Rin, as i walked away i yelled to Sebastian " if you want to find out more on me you should see the undertaker. he usually has useful information for you correct?" and i kept walking. I reached the servants quarter and looked for Mey-Rin when I saw she wasn't here i went to check the kitchen. i was just outside the door when i herd a loud CRASH!

I ran in the kitchen to find Mey-Rin on the floor and broken dishes around her. I quickly went to help her up. "Thank you miss. Oh no I broke the dishes Sebastian's gonna kill me!" " Na I wont let him." i say jokingly and smile. I notice she is cut and ask if shes ok "Oh i'm fine relay." i did't believe her so without hesitation i started to clean up the broken dishes. "Miss you don't have to do that!"

"Don't worry about it just treat your cut. And you can call me Lucy." she just stood there for a bit then said "Thank you,Lucy." and she walked off. When she returned i had just finished cleaning up the broken dishes."Oh Mey-Rin Sebastian told me i should see if you have any spare uniforms i could borrow." "He just asked about that, come on you can try one on." she said smiling. We walked out of the kitchen and she asked "So where did you buy those clothes? i've never seen anything like them." "I got them when i was in my world or dimension or whatever it's called" i replied. We reached her room and I tried on a uniform, surprisingly it fit perfectly.