Chapter 5

We arrived at the viscount's and Ciel instructed me to find Lizzy and not let her talk to him due to him dressed as a girl. Sebastian helped us out of the carriage and we proceeded as planned. When we got inside I went to find Lizzy and Sebastian an Ciel went to find the viscount. I finally found Lizzy after looking for a few minutes "hello lady Elizabeth!" she turned around with a surprised yet happy look on her face "Lucy! what are you doing here?" "Madam red invited me to come with her." total lie. "Oh have you ever been to a ball before?" I shook my head and said no " if you have never been to a ball do you know how to dance?" I was dumbfounded. Oh I didn't think about that! what if some one asked me to dance!?! "No I don't." I replied nervously. Shocked she said "well no better time to learn then at a ball!"

As she said that she pushed me into someone "I'm so sorry!" I said worried when I looked up it was Sebastian and Ciel. "It quite alright miss-" seeing it was me he became surprised. then Lizzy chimed in "look at the girl in the pink dress it's just so adorable!" at that I quickly turned towards Lizzy to keep her from talking to Ciel and to hide the fact I was blushing from Sebastian. "lady Elizabeth please don't push me into people it's not polite." "I'm sorry Lucy." she said with a frown. I sighed and said "it's fine" then smiled, and she smiled back.

It's been a while now and Ciel was talking to the viscount and I had lost Lizzy I looked around for her and I saw her heading towards Ciel I started to run up to her when Sebastian landed in front of her and I knew what that meant "magic" show!

The night came to and end and once I saw Sebastian holding Ciel on the roof I made my way back to the house. I know who Jack the Ripper is and I can't tell them, this is a little irritating. I wish Ciel would let me jut tell him.

I reached the house when I walked in I went to my room to Change and go to bed when ran into Sebastian. "Welcome back Lucy, it seems we were able to catch Jack the Ripper without your help." I yawned and said "it's not the viscount. Night Sebastian." I yawned once more and headed to bed leavening a what-do-you-mean look on Sebastian's face.

In the morning I walked into the room where Ciel and everyone was to find them reading the newspaper about another murder by Jack the Ripper. Ciel looked angry and Sebastian just looked at me and smirked. At that moment I knew he realized who Jack the Ripper was. As the day went by Ciel and Sebastian decided to go on a stake out later that night.