Chapter 12

I have the day off so I decided to just draw and listen to music but, my phone had died so I began to search the manor for a piano. I figured I should practice playing since I haven't played since I arrived here. When I finally found the piano I sat down and began to play 'once upon a December' from one of my favorite disney movies. I'm a disney freak ok don't judge me! I began to play and sang the words hoping no one would hear me singing.

" Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember. And a song someone sings, once upon a December. someone holds me safe and warm, horses prance through a silver storm, figures dancing gracefully. Across my memory."

(Ciel's pov)

Lizzy stayed the night and we were having breakfast when she asked "Ciel, do you hear that?" "what?" I asked "listen.". I could hear a faint sound of someone playing the piano. I looked at Lizzy and then Sebastian. Who could be playing the piano? We decided to go see who it was when we reached the door the other servants were also there. Then we heard singing.

"Someone holds me safe and warm, horses prance through a silver storm, figures dancing gracefully across my memory. far away, long ago. glowing dim as an ember, things my heart used to know, things it yearns to remember.

And as song someone siiiiiinngs, once upon a deceeeeemmmmberrrrr." And the song ends. We open the door and we all clap.

(Lucy's pov)

As the song ends I hear people clapping I quickly turn around and see everyone. "I had no idea you could play the piano Lucy." Said Finny. " It sounded lovely Lucy" said Sebastian. " Where did you learn to sing like that?" asked Mey-Rin. I became so embarrassed. They just heard me sing. why god? Lizzy came up to me and asked "what song was that?" "once upon a December." I answered. " I've never heard that before did you write it?" asked Bard. I shook my head and replied "it's from one of my favorite movies." they all looked at me confused and asked "what's a movie?" I face palmed and thought. that's right this is the 19th century they don't have clue what a movie is. I thought for a minute on how to explain a movie, then finally said "think of it as a play only its recorded like music and you don't just hear it you see it too." I think I confused them all.

"Lucy could you teach me to play that song? and the words that you sang with it?" Lizzy asked with pleading eyes and a big smile. " Of course! I'd be happy to!" I replied.

I spent the rest of the day teaching Lizzy how to play the song. When it was time for her to leave she looked to me and said before leaving "Lucy you must come to the ball I'm having tomorrow evening with Ciel and Sebastian. And we could play the song you taught me together!" " I would love to!" I replied. She had a grin from ear to ear " thank you again for teaching me how to to play the piano!" she said. I waved to her as the carriage left the manor.

Time skip~ night of the ball

It was a few hours before the ball and Ciel wanted to see me. I went to his study to see what he wanted. I knocked on the door and entered. "You wanted to see me Ciel?" I asked he looked at me annoyed and said " I thought I told you not to call me Ciel." "and I thought I told you that's not happening." I replied. He stared to look a bit angry then said " a carriage will be here soon to take you to Lizzy's to get ready for the ball." I was surprised and asked "why?" "Lizzy wishes to help you get ready for this evening." he replied.

"Ok then I'll see you at the ball!" I said as I stated to exit the room. "Wait!" Ciel shouted, I turned around and said "what is it?" "have you learned to dance yet?" he asked. Well s**t. He's gonna make me dance I know it and I still don't completely know how. I shook my head and said " I only kinda remember what Sebastian taught me." He smiled and said "if you dance tonight I will allow you to call me by whatever name you please, I don't care who it's with as long as you dance successfully with one person. Do we have a deal" I smirked and said "oh you're on!" and exited the room.