Chapter 7

I try not to think about last night and go look for Sebastian, but can't find him anywhere. Everyone had left the house we were staying at for holiday and I was left alone. Did they forget about me!?!

(Ciel's pov)

Sebastian and I headed off to see the undertaker to see what else we could learn about Lucy from him after what happened last night. Last time we went to see him about Lucy he said he didn't know anything about her, she looked and seemed normal.

We arrive at the undertaker's shop, when we walk in and ask him for information on Lucy he asked "I have told you all that I know on the girl, unless something has happened." after saying this he laughed a bit. "Indeed something has happened." Sebastian said. "In that case if you want information all I desire is true laughter" Sebastian walked up to him and whispered something in his ear. Whatever he told him made him fall to the floor in laughter. Once he was done laughing he asked "so what happened?" "the other night when we handled the Jack the Ripper case huge black wings came out of her back and her eyes were glowing red." I said getting annoyed. He thought for a bit then said " when she had said she wasn't from this world I thought she was crazy. but after hearing that she is indeed a human and not from this world. Hehehe." Then how do you explain the wings and her eyes?" I asked no slightly angry. " She is a demon of another world but hasn't fully awakened. See if she remembers anything about last night when she was in that form, of she doesn't then she is not aware of what she is. Hehehe." He replied. and with that Sebastian and I left his shop.

(Lucy's pov)

They had been gone along time I was beginning to wonder if I should head back to the mansion, just as was thinking about returning they walked through the door "I thought you forgot about me! you could have at least told me you were leaving!" I said a bit angry. "Lucy what do you remember about last night?" Sebastian asked. Busted. "Well the last thing I remember I was watching you fight Grell, then I woke up here. Must have been some crazy dream. Haha." I said not knowing if it was a dream or actually happened.

They both just looked at each other. Did I say something wrong? We left to return to the mansion soon after that.

It's been about a month since madam red was killed and everything seemed fine except Sebastian and curl would look at me funny every now and then. A little after noon lady Elizabeth had come over to plan a ball with Ciel and of course she had to make everything adorable. Personally I think she went a little overboard with the decorations. The guests for the ball would be arriving soon and everyone except me was going to be at the ball. I sat in my room a few hours before when I heard a knock on the door "come in!" it was Sebastian "excuse me Lucy but why do you not want to attend the ball this evening?" he asked "just felling a little homesick I guess." I said with a smile. A head came out from around the corner, it was Lizzy "Lucy you should come It might take you mind off things." Lizzy said with a smile. I thought for a bit then nodded and she pushed Sebastian out of the room and said "we have no time to waste lets get you ready for the ball."