Chapter 13

The carriage had arrived to take me to Lizzy's. When I arrived at Lizzy's manor I was greeted by a maid and was escorted to a room where I was to wait for her. After a few minutes Lizzy came in the room, have ma a hug and said "its so nice to see you again Lucy! come on let's make you look adorable!" she pulled me to another room where I took a bath then got changed. i wore a black floor length dress that came off the shoulders a bit, with white lace across the top and gloves that came up just above my elbows. "Now hair and makeup!" Lizzy said with a giggle. The fact that she giggled after saying that made me kinda scared.

My hair was put up on an elegant bun with a few curls draped by my face. I wore light makeup and I looked in the mirror "is that me?!?" I asked. Lizzy nodded and replied "you look so adorable Lucy!" "well it's all thanks to you helping me!" I said with a smile, she smiled back and then said " now I'm going to get ready! I'll have my maid show you to the room the ball will be in and you can wait for me there!" I nodded as she left and I followed her maid. I walked into a huge room with two pianos. She really does want to play together. I walked over to one of the pianos when I heard a door open. I turned around to see Lizzy. She smiled big and said "do you want to practice before the guests arrive?" I replied "I'd love to." and I sat at one piano while she sat at the other and we began to play.

In the middle of the song the giant doors at the front of the room opened and Ciel and Sebastian came in. We stopped playing due to Lizzy running to hug Ciel. I smiled a bit then looked at Sebastian, he was already looking at me and he smiled so I smiled back trying not to blush.

As time went on more and more guests arrived after about an hour Lizzy came to find me and we went to play the piano. We started to play and took turns singing parts of the song. When it came to the last line of the song we sang in unison and the song ended. People stopped dancing and clapped "you did wonderful lady Elizabeth!" I said to her she smiled big and thanked me. We bowed and she went to find Ciel while I just walked around.

I still have to dance with someone! I thought I have to win this bet with Ciel. The second I thought that I heard someone say "you played well." I turned around to see Sebastian had said that "thank you!" I replied "would you care to dance?" he asked "did Ciel tell you to ask me?" I asked before answering "yes." he replied. I sighed knowing there was no escaping the fact I had to dance. I took his hand and he led me to the dance floor.

(Sebastian's pov)

Why did she sigh when I told her the young master wanted me to ask her to dance? does she not want to dance with me? but why? and why do I care?

I led her to the dance floor and we began to dance. She has improved remarkably well. "Have you been practicing since the lat time we danced?" I asked "nope!" she replied seeming as surprised as I was that she knew how to dance. Once the dance ended I made my way to the young master. Lucy stayed where she was, someone had asked her to dance and she accepted. Why does that make me fell like I want to tell him not to dance with her? it's probably nothing.

(Lucy's pov)

Sebastian and I had finished dancing, when he walked back to Ciel I looked at Ciel looking angry and annoyed I knew I won the bet. A man then walked up to me and asked me to dance. I wanted to say no but now I know I can dance I kindly accepted.