Chapter 3

I looked in the mirror and the dress was cute. "You look lovely Lucy." Said Mey-Rin " Thanks!". There was a sudden knock on the door and Mey-Rin answers the door. It was Sebastian " So Bassy how do I look?" he just sighed and said "Please don't call me that, it's bad enough I have one person calling me that." he stared at me for a bit then said "it seems the spare uniform fits well." I just smiled and nodded. "Well then as for the rest if the day you are to-" I cut him off with a bit of excitement "can I cook? please? I'm good at it!" I waited for a reply while he thought it over. "Very we'll I suppose you cold help me with dinner preparations." Awesome I get to help cook. "I'll race you to the kitchen!" and with that I ran out of the room and down the hall, I could hear Sebastian yelling for me to stop running but that wasn't happening.

I reached the kitchen out of breath and Sebastian not far behind. "Come on I know your'e faster than that!" I shouted to him. I enters the kitchen and threw on an apron. Once Sebastian entered we began to cook.

(Ciel's pov)

Its getting late why hasn't dinner ben served yet? I was starving so I walked down to the kitchen to see what was takeing so long. Half way there i herd a woman laughing and things being thrown. As I herd this I saw Sebastian coming from the other end of the hall

I thought he was making dinner. He looked as confused as I did. We both walked in the kitchen to get hit with flour and to see Lucy and Mey-Rin having a food fight. "What is going on!" I said annoyed then glared at Sebastian.Lucy spoke before I got the chanceto say anything "I'm so sorry Ciel! Sebastian when to get some thing for your dinner and while I was helping I some flour got on Mey-Rin then you know it was on. I take full responsibility!" Annoyed I said "Fine then you will have no problen cleaning this up on your own." with that I grabed a small plate of food and went back to my study.

(Lucy's pov)

It was almost mornig by now and I was still cleaning the kitchen with a long way to go, then i heard footsteps in the hall. Who would be up walking around this late? I looked up to see sebastion. "your still cleaning?" he asked. I yawned and nodded "you know you could always finish in the mornig." "No I took full responabilityi'll finish this before I go to bed..." And with that I fell asleep.

dream

Where am i? i'm surrounded by four doors when one opens, I hesitate then walk through I see the red orb. When i reach for it , it disappears as I look fo it i come across a mirror. I can see myself in the mirror only its not me. and the mirror crackes, I look down and my hands are covered in blood but who's! I run away Not know ing why just knowing it;s not good.

dream ends

I woke up with a scream and my heart racing "Are you alright?" I hear a voice ask, I realize Sebastian is carrying me and i turn bright red. "you can put me down." once I said that he put me down and I realize i hadn't finished cleaning. I start to run for the kitchen when Sebastian grabs my arm. "What?" I ask. he just sighed and said "your going to clean aren't you?" he replied. I nodded and went to the kitchen.

(sebastions pov)

It was early in the morning as I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the master. when I entered the kitchen I saw Lucy sleeping with her head on the counter. I sighed and carryed her to her room. she really got it done all by heself. I put her to bed and went back to the kitchen to make breakfast. breakfast was about done when Lucy entered the kitchen, she yawned and said"morning Sebastian." "good morning Lucy, would you bring the master his breakfast he should be in his study." "sure thing" she smiled and walked off. how could a human like her work with such little sleep and wake up so fast?

(Lucys pov)

I knocked on the door to Ciel's study and entered "Good morning Ciel." I placed the dish on his desk and he just stared at me. "So have you cleaned the kitchen?" he asked looking angry "yes I have." I replied. "Good and You are one of my servants Now don't call me by my name." me demanded I just looked at him, smiled, and said "Yeah that's not happening." and left the room. As I walked down the hall bits and pieces of the dream i had come to mind and i stop dead in my tracks. I go find Sebastian to see if there's any work i can do hopefully it will take my mind off things. "Hey Sebastian, so what do you need me to do?" I knew he would be cautious in choosing a task after last night. "Could you clean these dishes for me?" "sure thing." and I got to work.

The whole time I was cleaning Sebastian kept an eye on me to be sure last night's incident didn't happen again. It was quiet so curiously I asked "have you Spoke to the undertaker yet?" " you will be coming with us to see him later this afternoon." he replied. "Awesome I get to meet the undertaker! and I promise not to do any thing reckless or stupid.". He just smirked and we went back to silence.