Chapter 15

We found Sebastian in the library and entered, he heard us enter and turned around giving us a smile. "Good morning Lucy, Megan." he said "morning Sebastian!" I replied then asked "can I get a picture of you for Megan for when and if she ever returns home?" he looked confused "may I ask why?" he asked. "Because this is our favorite anime and if she's able to return home I thought it would be nice to give her something to remember her time here!" I said smiling.

He thought for a moment then sighed and said "you're not going to give up until I say yes are you?" "you bet!" I said with a giggle. I took the picture ,said thank you and we went to develop the picture.

We set up the red room and started to develop it. I wonder who is most important to Sebastian? probably Ciel.

I stood watch for Pluto so not to destroy the picture when I heard "Lucy! you're never gonna believe this!" I turned around and went to see what Megan was yelling about. "What's up?" I asked, she just pointed to the picture. I saw Sebastian, Ciel. knew it! And ... ME!?! Wait what? first off I thought this camera could only see things on 'the other side ' so why are me and Ciel in the picture? I looked at Megan completely stunned " uh Lucy, do you know you're blushing? or do you just not fell well?" She said with a smirk. Oh my god I am blushing! "Shut up!" I said kinda embarrassed , she just laughed.

Then Pluto came and we ran for it. Yup burnt the room, but I still have the picture. I went to give the picture to Ciel but when he saw it he didn't look shocked he just handed it Back and said "keep it." I was shocked to hear him say that I thought he would have used it against him or something. But I kept it then hid it in my room so Sebastian wouldn't find it. Megan and I sat in my room for a bit an caught up.

We stayed up for a while but we knew it was time to go to bed when the others came and told us to quiet down we apologized and got ready for bed. We got into bed and Megan said "I'm so jealous you've gotten to live her for so long." "Don't be it easy to get home sick but everyone helps me get thought it, today I wished you cold be her to spend the day I would have never thought you would actually end up here." I said slowly dowsing off. "Well I'm glad you wished that, I've had the best day ever." and with that we both fell asleep.

Dream .

Lightning flashed as it down poured I ran out side looking for someone. S**t I thought "meg!!" I yelled. I'm looking for Megan? but why? and why outside? lighting strikes again from behind me, I see the shadow of the manor and a figure on the roof I turn around. "MEGAN!" No no no!

Dream ends.

" MEGAAAN!" I screamed out of breath I looked around the room. where's Megan? I quickly jumped out of bed I opened the door and Sebastian was there about to open the door. Lightning flashed "oh my god!" I pushed Sebastian out of the way and ran outside.

(Sebastian's pov)

I heard screaming from Lucy's room and ran to see if everything was alright. When I reached her room the door opened and she looked terrified. Lightning flashed "oh my god!" she said frightened and pushed me out of the way and ran outside. I followed her "Lucy wait!" I yelled "MEGAN!!" she screamed waking up the entire manor. We got outside and she turned around. "MEGAN STOP!!" I looked up. Is she going to jump? before I got the chance Lucy's wings came out her back and eyes glowing once again. She went and to save her friend, lighting flashed and her friend jumped. "MEGAN! NOOO!" she screamed as she sped up. She caught her and put her on the ground.

Lucy then looked to me, she seamed scared and confused "Sebastian..... what am I?" She said with fear.