Chapter 42

( Lucy's pov)

In the carriage.

"Master why did you stop me?" Sebastian asks. "I told you we were simply attracting to much attention." Ciel replies. "Oh yes I see." "do you have something to say?" Ciel asked. "You wanted vengeance on those that dragged you into hell. Did it mean nothing the vow you swore to me then?" Sebastian says. "On that day I thought you had no fought in your mind. Yet you maintain your loyalty to the queen even after learning the truth." Sebastian continued. " I never felt a scrap of loyalty towards her to begin with." Ciel says. Yea so I'm just sitting feeling awkward as hell as they have this conversation. I start to zone out when I hear my name. "Lucy?" Ciel says. "Yes." I say snapping out of it. " Why didn't you help in fighting Ash? I thought you were going to help us. " Ciel states. "That's easy it's not my fight at the moment." I answer "at the moment?" He asks. I nod and say "this is just the beginning things are about to get much worse." I say as I turn to look back out the window.

Time skip~ at the hotel.

I'm walking down the hall when I watch Sebastian wish Ciel pleasant dreams. So I decided to confront him about earlier today. "Oh good evening Lucy. " He says. I look up to see Sebastian's face "evening" I reply. If you'll excuse me." he says as he starts to walk away. "Puny humans huh." He stops and turns around,I do the same. "I'm still partly human so I fall under that category. I thought we were close but I guess in your eyes I'm just a puny human like you said." I continue. "Lucy I-" he begins but I don't allow him to.

"It's fine I get it. Just go do what you must for what's to come. " I say then walk to my room for the night.

When I get to room I shut the door behind me and sit on the bed with my face in my knees and began to softly cry.

(Sebastian's pov)

For some reason I feel guilty... why? Without realizing it I followed Lucy to her room. When I got to her door I was about to knock when I heard a faint crying. Maybe I should just leave her be. I then walk away to resume what I was doing.

Time skip ~ that morning.

(Lucy's pov)

The next morning I get up and hear Ciel calling Sebastian's name. I get out of bed ,get dressed and find Ciel. When I find him I tell him "he's not here Ciel. and don't worry he didn't leave you he is still your butler. It's just temporary. " "Well tell me where he is." Ciel demanded. "Sorry no can do it would mess up the story line of the anime." I explain. "Look you just need to get back to London." I continue. "Fine then let's go." He says as he goes to get ready to leave. "actually I'll be meeting you there I'm not getting back on a boat." I say. "What?!? But how?" He says annoyed. " Have you forgotten, I have wings stupid." I say. I giggle and wave as I walk away. "See ya there!" I say.

( Ciel's pov)

Great now I'm on my own. I go out to find someone to give me a ride to the docks. I find a man to give me a ride when he stops in the middle of nowhere. "I told you to take me to the docks." I say "sorry kid but I live elsewhere." He lifts me out of the cart "put me down!" I demand. "Look kid I'm sure you'll find the port at some point. That is if you keep walking straight." the man says. He then begins to leave. "Get back here. So what I payed you for." I shout but he ignored me.

I walk through a field all day until I reach a hotel. I walk in and say to the man at the desk "I'll be needing a room." "And will you be paying?" He asks. "I don't have money now but I'll send money from London. " I answer. The man just waves his hand as a sign for me to leave. I shout at him who I am and that he should have heard of me. "Just look at my ring. It's been passed down from generation to generation." I shout. "Give me the ring then I'll give you a room and breakfast too." The man says. "Excuse me!" I say now annoyed. I stood out of the hotel and sit outside with my knees against my chest. "I'm so hungry. " I say. I look up to see a black cat walking up to me. "It's cold would you like to come here?" I ask the cat. It walks up to me, I pick it up and it meows and runs away. "Even your trying to make a fool out of me. get back here!" I shout chasing after the cat. I chase it down an ally way and when I look for it after I come out I see the docks.

"It was right here? I was this close?" I say. I found a crate to sleep next to. It didn't take me long until I was asleep.

Time skip~ the next day on boat.

I snuck onto a boat to London when I hear a loud bang I turn around to see the undertaker. "Hehehe. I found you lord phantomhive. " He says. "The undertaker?!?" I say surprised. He holds out what look like dog biscuits. I go to grab one and he pulls them away and eats one. We sit down and I eat the cookies and he tells me why he's on the ship. "Will has me on duty, he said if I do this for him he'll wave my library fines." He explains. "Will is coming to London?" I ask. "Yes. There's lots of work to do there's a grate number of souls to be collected in London this evening." He says.

We hear shouting and the undertaker says "ah seems it has begun.". I go on deck and see London in flames. "My they put in quite the show don't they. And now I must be on my way" The undertaker says. He stars to walk away. "Wait! Why did you come here?" I ask. "We have a fair history together. With that fact I thought I should give you fair warning." he says. "What?" I respond. "My young earl befor much longer you'll die." he says in the calmest way.

"What to you mean i'll die?" I ask. "NOOO!" I hear a woman cry I look over, when I look back the Undertaker was gone.

I'm going to die soon but when? On this ship or elsewhere? I then feel the boat turn around. I find the man responsible and yell "what do you think your doing?" "We can't dock in London while its in this shape now can we?" The man replies. Fine get me a row boat." I demand. "For one little boy. Now tell me why should I. However if there's money involved." He says. "You fool I have to get back to London!" I shout. Do I do I really have to? "Hey wake up kid. I'm a busy man so maybe you should-" I began to laugh then said "here take this." I handed the man my ring. "It's a blue Diamond. You don't see one everyday." I say to the man.

"Wait what's a kid like you doing with something like this?" The man asked. "Take it and give me a boat!" I demand.