Chapter 36

(Sebastian's pov)

Grell is trying to open the door when a book comes flying off the shelf. "It seems it's the cinematic record of someone in the abbey." Will tells us. He then begins to read what is being written in the book. " The angel Angela appears and begins purifying everyone in the abbey." "This person knows who she is?" Ciel asks. Will continues to read "I REALY wish undertaker would use that death bookmark already." . Will stopped reading when he read that. "How could this person know what the death bookmark is?" Will asks. "Someone who knows things that not everyone knows. Now who does that sound like." I said with a smirk. The undertaker then began to use the bookmark.

( Lucy's pov) ~ when she arrived in the abbey.

When I arrived in the Abby I quickly hid behind a pillar in the back of the church. Then Angela appeared from the stained glass window. "An angel." one of the nuns said. " Your souls are dependent, you have forgotten how to take the future into your own hands." Angela said. She had begun to purify the church and it had also begun to affect me. Damn this hurts, I really wish the undertaker would use that death bookmark already. I was leaning against the pillar with my hands clenched in fists trying to forget about the pain and do something. It was no use I fell to the floor now glowing white. Please hurry you guys.

(Sebastian's pov)

The undertaker placed the bookmark on the last page that was written on and began to write "suddenly Sebastian Michaelis appears." The undertaker says as he writes it in the book.

I appear near Lucy "she smells like a demon." Angela says disgusted. "Yes. you see she is half demon after all. " I reply. "It's about time." Lucy says, you can hear the pain in her voice. "Now then" I say and throw knives at Angela. She dodges them as she flys. "You wish to die by the hands of an angel. A person like you is chained to the earth forever. Sebastian Michaelis." She says "I suppose that means you are forever bound to heaven." I reply. She turns around and Will pins her to the wall by the neck with his death scythe.

Lucy stands up leaning on the wall. The purification must have taken a lot out of her if she is still in pain. "Everyone needs to get out of this church!" She attempts to yell still in pain. " Angela is going to make it collapse!" After she says this she begins to cringe in pain. Lucy. Grell then squealed "oh a new death scythe how exciting" he then stabs Angela in her hand and she cringes in pain.

I throw knives at her hitting her in the arm and torso. I turn to check on Lucy and she's passed out on the floor. " Uh hey guys the ceiling." Grell in forms us as the top of the pillars begin to crack. Everyone in the church begins to run out. "I suggest we retreat for the time being." Will says. We all agree, I run to Lucy and carry her out of the crumbling church.

A while after the church has completely fallen the young master and I are talking as I am still carrying Lucy. We both then notice Lucy beginning to regain consciousness. Her eyes flickered open as I say " hello Lucy how are you felling?".

(Lucy's pov)

I regain consciousness and Sebastian asks me how I'm felling. " I'm fine." I reply I then realize that he's carrying me bridal style and blush. "Y-you don't have to carry me you know." I said. He nodded and put me down. "Well then a deal's a deal. " Ciel says as he closes hi eyes. Sebastian then places his hands on Ciel's shoulders and then re-ties Ciel's bow. "What." Ciel says surprised.
"Sorry but Sebastian won't be eating your immortal soul for a while. " I say smiling. "Is There someone else? There's no way she could still be alive. " Ciel replied. "It is as Lucy said I shall be serving you for a while longer." Sebastian replies. oh Sebastian thinks he's actually going to get to eat Ciel's soul how cute.