Chapter 26

(Lucy's pov)

It's the morning after the party the others held for me. I got out of bed, took a bath and, got dressed. When I got dressed I put on the necklace Sebastian had bought me and went to see what needed to be done today.

when I came across Ciel and Sebastian I said "good morning! " and Ciel didn't say anything but Sebastian said good morning to me. "Lucy." Ciel said "yes?" I answered "today you will accompany Sebastian and I to a construction site-" I cut off Ciel and asked " you mean the one where they stopped the demolition Due to ghosts?".

"yes." he replied. I Think their getting used to me knowing everything before it happens,  because they don't seem surprised when I say things that shouldn't know. "okay. when are we leavening?" I asked "we leave know. the carraige is waiting out front." he replied. I nodded and we all headed outside. Sebastian and I sat togeather on the seat on the outside of the carriage and Ciel actually in the cartage.

on the way to the to old castle Sebastian asked " so what should we expect at this 'haunted' castle? " I smirked and replied " there are ghosts, and Their royalty but are also young. they don't remember entirely what happened to them just that they were murdered..." I told him the whole story well of what knew of the two brothers anyway.

soon after the 'back story' we arrived at the half torn down castle. once Sebastian got doe. he helped me down the opened the door of the carraige for Ciel and we entered the castle.