Chapter 19

"What is 'freshmen year'?" asked prince Soma. I knew everyone else was wondering the same thing when he asked this. " It's ninth grade."i replied I just got a blank look "the ninth year of school." I said trying to explain it. "You had nine years of schooling!?!" he asked , I sweat dropped and replied "actually when I arrived here I was in the middle of my eleventh year. ".

"Just how many years do you go to school in America?" Agni asked " twelve years then if you decide to you can go to college for four years." I replied his jaw dropped. "So all your years of schooling must be how you know so much about us." said the prince "No, that's just a 'gift' really." I replied. They have no clue. I thought to myself.

After that Sebastian and Ciel began a bout of fencing. I watched them till prince Soma wanted to face Ciel. Once the bout started the prince was already loosing. I saw Agni begin to go over to them to block Ciel from hitting Soma. I ran over and blocked him from hitting Ciel. Man that hurt. well I guess that's what I get for getting hit by the guy with the 'god hand'. "I-I'm so sorry miss! its just -" Agni began to say.

"It's fine. You only did it because you saw the prince was loosing. Although you shouldn't have interfered." I replied. They both looked at me with how-did-you-know-that looks and I said "like I told you I know stuff.". Ciel was done fencing so I figured, instead of Sebastian fencing Agni I volunteered. "I just hit your arm! how will you be able to with a numb arm?" asked Agni "you hit my left arm. I can still fence with my right." I replied. "Lucy do you even know how to fence?" asked Ciel I replied " I've been fencing for five years I think I know how to fence." He thought for a moment then said "very well. ".

I got ready and before we began I said " how about a bet Ciel? you like games correct?" "what do you have in mind?" he asked with a smirk "if I win you let me make supper tonight." I said. " you will only cook if Sebastian helps. And if you lose... you are to provide any information you know on the current case." he said. I smirked and said "you got yourself a deal." And with that the bout began.

We fenced for quite some time but I won. "So what should I make for supper?" I asked. Soma and Agni were both I shock that I won. "How is it that you beat me?" Asked Agni you might have a hand blessed by the gods, but I have more experience and a few tricks." I replied with a giggle. And walked to the kitchen with Sebastian following.