88- beach babes

Monday

Monday

Ariella's pov

"Hey." Cesar walked over to me. "Nice hair." he complimented me.

"Thanks. Just got it done yesterday." i said as i ran my fingers through my hair. My natural hair color is a medium brown. I decided i wanted to spice things up. So i got some blonde highlights in my hair to lighten it up. Its something i've never done before but it looks great.

I noticed Leslie step out of Oscar's impala. Both of them looking in my direction.

I quickly look away and talk to Cesar about the race this weekend.

"Hey girl can we talk?" Leslie walked over to us. I could see the hickey on her neck. She has some fucking nerve.

"No." i said bluntly as i bumped her shoulder to walk past her. Cesar followed after me, leaving Leslie dumbfounded.

"To set the record straight, i had no idea they were talking until prom night." Cesar admitted.

"Its not your fault. She told me they were talking when we went prom dress shopping. I told her straight up that I wasn't cool with them talking and she still went ahead and did it."

Cesar's face dropped. "That bitch."

"Who's a bitch?" Andy joined the conversation.

"Tell you later." i said when i noticed Derek incoming.

"Hey Ariella." Derek smiled as he acknowledged Andy and Cesar. "Can we talk?" He asked and i just nodded.

I followed him a few feet away so we could talk in private.

"Did i do something to you on prom night?" he questioned as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

I shook my head no.

"So why did you leave my house without telling me? I would've took you home if thats what you wanted." He frowned at the thought of me leaving.

"Im sorry it's just... i dont know I was just going through a lot mentally that night. I needed to clear my head. I meant to text you that night to let you know but I was just having a terrible night. Not anything that you did." I clarified.

"Was it because of Oscar?" He questioned.

"What?" i raised a brow.