56- melted heart

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

"Dont say a word." I practically growled at the two boys who just walked in on me and Oscar.

They just smirked at me as we got in my car.

"Dont worry we wont say anything about how Oscar just ate you out." Cesar joked as i started the car.

I groaned as i drove us to school. Its gonna be the first time since the fight with Julian that im gonna see him.

Am i prepared to see his ugly ass? Hell no.

"Hey Cesar remember when Ariella said she'd never get back with Spooky?" Andy said and they both laughed.

"Fuck off." I laughed in embarrassment. "We arent dating. We are just friends."

"I didnt know friends go down on each other like that." Cesar smirked.

"Cesar you have no room to talk shit. You and Monse are "just friends" and you fucked." I laugh.

"Oh so we bringing up old shit now?" He said getting butthurt since Cesar and Monse decided to just stay friends and ONLY friends.

I playfully rolled my eyes and parked my car in the empty parking lot.

"Why are we here so damn early?" Andy asked.

"Because Nevaeh is apart of the dance committee and she wants us to help her put up posters around the school."

"Another stupid dance? Great." Andy groaned.

-

Oscar's pov

"Poor homie didnt get no head." Vincent laughed as i told them what happened yesterday.

I laughed as i took a hit from the blunt that Martín practically hogged.

"Yoo when you finally gonna ask her out again? We all know shes still in love with your ugly ass." Sad eyes laughed.

This is the part that stressed me out.

I looked at Hector as he shook his head at me. We both were thinking about the same thing.

"He would but our homie spooky is the biggest pendejo on the block. And that is really saying something." Hector laughed.

I swear if he exposes me im going to kill him. Then bring him back to life so i can tell him all my problems.