11- twisted games

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

Friday

"I already got a fucking headache from this ponytail. Why you gotta put it so damn tight Ariella?" Nevaeh whined to me.

"Sorry." I mumbled carelessly as we walk towards the bleachers. My mind was elsewhere right now,

"Im gonna die." She whined again, making me roll my eyes.

I looked over to see the varsity team on the front seats of the bleachers watching the jv game.

"Im gonna sit in the back with the guys you comin?" Nevaeh questioned as she pointed towards the top of the bleachers.

I spotted Oscar and Nicole. I guess they are cool now, the world can now rest.

"Ariella!" Julian shouted before i could respond. So i turned to look at him and his football friends. "No im gonna sit with Julian." I smiled at her as she nodded.

"Have fun." She said sarcastically as she ran up the steps.

I walked over to Julian and sat next to him. "Hi baby." He smiled grabbing my face, pulling me into a kiss. Then he started attacking my face with kisses.

"Hi my love." I smiled at him as he sets his hand on my thigh.

"Whos winning?" I questioned as he smiled even more.

"Freeridge." He said and i just nodded in response;

"Thats good." I grinned and he just smiled back.

"You look so fucking sexy." he whispered in my ear before kissing my neck.

"Babe stop. Im in my uniform."

"Oh right. You got to maintain a good reputation." he playfully rolled his eyes, teasing me for constantly saying that.

"If you win, maybe i'll let you rip this uniform off." i leaned into his ear, wrapping my arms around him.

"Guys we better fuckin win tonight!" Julian shouted to the guys just hyping them up.

I laughed at how rowdy they were getting.

Julian looked back at me and flashed me a promising smile. "Better be ready." he winked before standing up.

"Coach wants us to warm up now so I'll see you later on the field." Julian said bending down to kiss me.