-137

Ariella's pov

"You look cute even with a face mask on." Oscar smiled as he applied the mint green face mask all over my face.

"I look like squidward." I laughed in the bathroom mirror.

"Now your turn." I smile at Oscar as i take the brush.

"This better make me look 10 times hotter." Oscar chuckled as i focused on applying it.

I was painting it on like it was some serious ass painting. Its not that serious Ariella.

"Face masks dont do miracles." Terry laughed at Oscar as he walked in with his face mask on as well.

"Yeah i know Terry. I've seen your face. It shows buddy." Oscar laughed.

"Can you guys hurry up?" Hobbs walked into the bathroom all annoyed.

"I cant move my face. I need to rinse this shit." He whined.

"Hobbs its not even dry. You just applied it." I laughed.

"You gotta wait til it dries?" He groaned as i nodded my headed.

"Alllllll done." I smile at Oscar.

"Wow now we look like squidward, squilliam fancyson , and the extremely handsome squidward." Terry smiled in the mirror.

"Hint. Im the extremely handsome one." He smirked at us.

Oscar and i rolled our eyes as we walked out the bathroom.

"Okay lets play some uno bitches." Hector smirked as a few of the santos sat at the dining table.... with face masks on.

Next day

Oscar's pov

"Good morning Monkey." I tickled Malina.

"Papa." She giggled as she tried grabbing my hands.

Then once i stopped she laid down next to me.

"Why are you so beautiful princess?" I smile at my daughter as she just shrugged her shoulders.

"You hungry?" I look at her as she nods her head.

"Okay lets go make you some food while we wait for mama to get out the shower. We have a big day today." I smile at her as i get her off the bed.

"Ariella!" I glare at her.

"It was an accident." She giggled to herself as she walked away from me.

"You missed a spot." Cesar, Robyn and Terry walked to up the steps of our house.

"Thanks puto." Oscar glared at Cesar.

I was assisting Oscar on painting our house.

It was this dirty white color. It needed a new look.