41- vital

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

"Oh my god! These are so beautiful." Nevaeh smiled as she walked into the Diaz household to see my roses on the dining table.

"Oscar bought them for me for our 2 month anniversary." I smiled as she looked at him shocked.

"I know i got good taste." Oscar grinned happily.

"Well you need to help Antonio's dumbass. All he buys for our anniversaries are condoms." She shook her head as Sad eyes glared at her.

"But are you complaining though?" Sad eyes smirked as he took her to the guest bedroom.

Oscar and i just laughed at them.

"Okay mamas do you wanna watch a movie and just cuddle?" He suggested.

"No Oscar. I already told you this room needs to be cleaned." I folded my arms and stared at him as he whined about it.

"Cmon Oscar. Your boxers are all over the floor." I sighed as I put them in the hamper.

"You put them there remember mamas." He smirked at me as he pressed himself against my ass.

"Oscar shut up and go put this in the washer." I handed him the hamper filled with his clothes and a little bit of my clothes.

Then i started making the bed.

"Dont bother. Its gonna get messy again." Oscar smirked as he laid on the bed.

"Get your ugly ass off the bed." I instructed him as he just laughed.

"Give me a kiss first." He smiled once i gave in. When I kissed him he pulled me on top of him.

"Babe we need to clean the room." I laughed as he continued to kiss me.

"Too bad." He laughed as he continued to kiss me everywhere.

We started making out when we heard a knock. Then before we could pull away from each other the door swung open.

"Nicole what are you doing here?" Oscar asked as he sat up awkwardly.

I slowly took my hands out of Oscar's pants and cleared my throat. I didnt even get a chance to reposition myself after she knocked. She really came rolling in here like she owns the place.

"I thought id come over so we could discuss our plans for when the baby comes." Nicole said and Oscar seemed irritated but was trying to be nice about it. I know he really wants to be in this baby's life and i support it 100%.