24- always something

Oscar's povSaturday night

Oscar's pov
Saturday night

"Whats your problem?" I rolled my eyes at Nicole.

She was being a bitch all night. It was exhausting to deal with.

Its always something im doing that pisses her off.

Got me fucked up.

"Im tryna sleep." I yelled at her as she pulled the blanket off of me, the second time now.

"Why is that bitch sleeping here?" She practically barked like a chihuahua named Chloe. (If you know you know)

"It was late and she was already sleeping. Stop trippin you act like shes in the bed with me." I said yanking the blanket back.

It was too early for this bullshit. Why cant she wait until the afternoon to bitch at me?

"Well im surprised she isnt. Your eyes were all on her last night." She folded her arms.

"Its always something with your ass." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Fuck you then. Im going home." She raised her voice.

I ignored her and went back to bed.

Sunday

When I finally decided to wake up it was 10 in the morning.

I got up and heard noise in the kitchen so i walked over there to see Ariella.

"Oh im sorry i didnt mean to wake you up." She immediately apologized as i smiled and shook my head.

"Its cool." I said as i look over her shoulder to see her mixing a bowl of pancake mix.

Im not tryna hate on Nicole cause we fighting right now but... she cant cook to save her life. Seeing someone else in this house cook for once was refreshing.

"Do you and Nicole like pancakes?" She asked and i couldn't help but look at how cute she was with a messy bun and no makeup. Damn she looked beautiful. That Justin kid fucked up big time. How could he cheat on Ariella.

Definitely gonna teach him a lesson.

"I like pancakes." I grinned at her as i hand her the spatula.

She smiles back at me as she got ready to pour some batter onto the pan.

I stood on the side and watched her.

"Ariella Ortiz. The cute cheerleader, the bad ass racer, and the hot version of Gordon Ramsey. Damn what cant you do?" I sigh as she starts laughing.

"Get a guy to love me." She said with a forced laugh after. Then her smile faded and she became more focused on the pancakes.

Lies.

"You wanna try the first one?" She questioned as she flipped a steaming pancake onto a plate.

"Fuck yeah." I smiled as i grabbed the maple syrup and a fork.

I cut up the pancake and ate it. "Damn maybe i take that Gordon Ramsey part back." I said as a joke and she quickly got offended.

I chuckled at her until i felt a cold substance on my cheek.

Ariella giggled to herself. "Did you really just do that?" I questioned as i wipe the batter off my face.

I put some in my hand and she tried backing away but i quickly pulled her by the waist and smeared some on her face too.

"Oscar Diaz!" She whined in annoyance as i started laughing.

"Mamas you were the one who started it." I smirked as i started making more pancakes.

"Now lemme show you how to really make a pancake." I said all cocky, and she just watched.

"Yeah teach me your ways." She said sarcastically as she took a wet paper towel and wiped my face clean.

"What the fuck happened here?" Cesar walked into the kitchen. He saw the pancake batter splattered on the floor.

"This pendeja thought it would be funny to put pancake batter on my face." I said with a smile. "Now im gonna breakout." I said sarcastically.

They both laughed as i continued to cook the pancakes.

"Lemme try them." Cesar sat down at the table.

"Make your own." I said and Ariella smacked my arm.

"Make him pancakes." She demanded which made Cesar laugh.

"Excuse me fool. Who do you think you're talkin to?" I chuckled as she folded her arms and looked up at me trying to act serious.

She looked cute trying.

"I think im talking to the guy whos gonna make Cesar pancakes." She said.

"Oh really?" I laughed as i pretended to grab the pancake batter.

"Nooo." She said running away.

I quickly ran after her as she ran towards the couch. "Who's gonna make them?" i questioned.

I pushed her onto the couch and tickled her as she laughed. "Oscar stop." She tried smacking mg hands away.

"Who calls the shots?" I questioned.

"Ariella." She answers causing me to tickle her even more. Especially on her sides. She gets very ticklish. When we were younger everybody knew that she was ticklish, nothing has changed.

"Who calls the shots?" I asked her as she just looked at me in silence. She looked as if she was trying to figure out who called the shots

"You do." She sighed in defeat.

I licked my lips as i looked at her. "Yeah thats what i thought." I smirked at her before i got up.

"So whos making the pancakes?" Cesar questioned awkwardly.

-sweeteasaint