-122

Ariella's pov

"You are fuckin with us." Cesar laughs as Oscar and i unlocked the front door of the house next door of the iconic Santos house.

"No. We are so serious." I smiled.

"SO I JUST WANNA KNOW WHEN YALL ROBBED A BANK TO BE PAYING FOR ALL THIS SHIT?" Terry raised his brow.

I rolled my eyes.

"Im serious. First the wedding ring. That shit aint cheap. Then the wedding dress and the tuxedo. And now a house?" Cesar and Terry stared at us.

"Well i think your underestimating the amount of money we make at the shop and diner. And i saved up the money from all the races i won." I look at Terry as he just nodded his head.

"Yeah we do this thing called save our money." Oscar said sarcastically.

"Okay then buy me a new beanie." Terry glared at him.

"Buy it yourself." I smiled at him.

"Assholes." Terry looked us up and down as he walked around the house.

"But why another house?" Cesar scratched his head.

"Well..." Oscar hugged me from behind and rubbed my belly.

Bitch.

"YOU ARE PREGNANT." They yelled in unison.

"No." I laugh. "Buttttt we do want to expand the family."

"Oh shit. Yall dont waste no time." Terry laughed. "But why the house next door? You shouldve gotten a house in Brentwood."

"I wanted to buy a house in Brentwood but Ariella doesn't want to leave this neighborhood. But we wanted this house to be for just family. The OG santo house is just gonna be for us to chill at. I just dont want us throwing parties under the same roof as where my kids sleep." Oscar explained.

"Can i move in?" Terry grinned.

"Sur-"

"No." Oscar cut me off.

"What! You have like 4 rooms in here you stingy bitch." He yelled.

We just laughed at Terry.

"Im fuckin with ya." Oscar laughed.

"Yeah i think ima stay at the santo house." Cesar laughed. "No offense. But i kinda dont wanna leave my room. I have artwork on my wall."

"Nobody cares." Terry yelled out as he walked away.

Then Oscar and i followed the boys out to the backyard.

"Soooo we can just tear down this fence and boom! Double the space." Cesar said as we all agreed.

"Good idea." Terry smiled as he started running towards the fence.

"Wait Terry don-"

"AHHHH." Terry screamed as he fell on the floor.

"Dumbass." Oscar mumbled as i went to help Terry.

"Ay!" Martín and Vincent peeped over on the other side of the fence. "What the fuck you doin?" They looked at us confused.

"This cabrón thinks hes strong enough to knock down the fence." Oscar explained as he laughed his ass off.

"Oh you want it knocked down?" Martín raised his brow as he looked at me.

"Yeah we need to find some tools to knock it down." I say but they completely ignored the idea.

"This is so stupid." I groan as Letty and i sat in my new backyard as we watched

Terry

Martín

Diego

Vincent

Sad Eyes

Hector

Dom

Hobbs

Andy

Roman

Tej

Try and attempt to knock down the fence.

Someone is gonna get so hurt.

"Oscar!" I called him as he just walked over to me with a frown.

"You arent allowed to be stupid with them." I yell at him.

"But whyyy?" He pouted.

"Because i dont want you getting hurt." I pulled him closer so i could hug him.

"But babyyy." He pouted.

"No." I smile at him. "I call the shots."

"You are no fun." He pouted as he sat in my chair.

I just laughed as we both watched the guys running against the fence.

"Light work." Hector smiled as he rammed into the fence.

We all just laughed as he rubbed his arm.

"That fuckin hurt." He whined.

"Why dont yall dumbass ram into it together?" Letty suggested.

"Thats actually a good idea." Hector laughed.

"On 3!" Dom yelled.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

They all ran into the fence.

We watched at the fence broke and fell to the floor.

Now all the guys were cheering.

"Ayeeee we did it!"

"Lightwork."

"That didnt even hurt."

-spookysblock