30- blurred

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

The next morning

"Bye mamas. I love you." Oscar kissed me as i got out the car.

"Bye." I blushed as i turned the other way and walked towards the school entrance. He told me he loved me and i simply didnt know how to react. Do i say it back? The way he said it, it caught me off guard. Usually when people say it for the first time they dont go blurtin it out in the public.

"Ariella!" I heard Oscar shout making me turn back to the car.

Oscar got out of his impala and walked up to me.

I looked behind him and saw Hector and Sad eyes in the back seat looking very irritated and impatient.

"Whats up?" I froze in my spot as i looked up at him with confusion.

"You didnt say it back." He said pulling me closer to him.

I smiled at him and shook my head. "I love you too, Oscar Diaz." I said slowly before pulling him into a kiss.

I could feel him smile into the kiss. "Spooky hurry up." Hector yelled and i could hear them laughing.

"Cállate!" Oscar shouted back, eyes still on me.

"Ill pick you up after practice okay?" He smiled.

"Okay." I said as he kissed my forehead.

"Okay go to class." He instructed while smacking my ass.

"I hate when you do that." i smacked his arm.

He just playfully winked at me before walking back to his car.

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked into the school.

Of course I couldnt help but get looked at by everyone.

Everyone already knew me and Oscar were dating and so people were now terrified to fuck around with me.

I dont understand why people are terrified of him. Hes such a little baby.

If only people could realize he wasnt a scary asshole. I guess intimidation and fear has its perks but I wish people saw him for who he was.

I walked myself to my math class and sat in my usual seat.

Myla and Julian were in this class and they kept giving me looks and i was uncomfortable.