51- world on fire

Cesar's pov

Cesar's pov

I was walking over to the Santos side of the bleachers when i noticed Ariella crying.

I watched as she got up from her seat.

"Hey whats wrong?" I asked her as she just shook her head. She didnt wanna tell me, so i pulled her in for a hug and she was a weeping mess. In front of everyone too.

"Im gonna go." She said and pulled away and left. I watched as she sped walked out of there.

I sighed and watched her walk away. I was pissed off.

Then i walked up the bleachers and sat down.

"Yo why is Ariella crying?" Hector furrowed his brows as Andy sat down with us.

"I dont know." I sighed.

Then it got silent.

"I gotta take a piss." Oscar cleared his throat and moved Desi from his lap.

Then he walked away. We all knew exactly what he was doing except for Desi.

I was beyond pissed with my brother because he is the reason Ariella was crying. He always was.

Oscar's pov

I walked all the way to the parking lot and saw Ariella barely walking towards her car.

I ran over to her to see tears continuing to roll down her face.

"Why are you crying?" I asked as she kept crying.

"Is it cause me and Desi are dating now?" I asked and she just stopped in her tracks,

She looked me in the eyes with such disappointment then pushed past me.

"Hey im talking to you." I said grabbing her arm so she couldnt go to her car and run away. She always runs.

"Do you think the world revolves around you Oscar?" She yelled.

I just looked at her confused.

I thought she was crying cause i had a new girl. I mean she did start crying out of nowhere.

"I dont give a fuck who you date. The day you broke up with me was the day i stopped giving a fuck about you. Im not crying over you." She said super frustrated.