-148

Ariella's pov

"Be gentle with him baby

"Be gentle with him baby." I look over at Malina as she cuddled with Sparky on the bed.

I was folding all of our clothes and taking care of Malina and Aiden while Oscar was at work.

"Maybe later we can go to the park. When papa comes home." I looked over at Malina as she just smiled at me.

"Pawk?" She questioned .

"Yes baby."

I finished hanging up Oscar's shirts. Why he got so many?

Later that day

Oscar's pov

"Okay you guys got everything under control?" I look over at Nova and Robyn as they nod.

"Bye Spooky." Nova waved as i left.

I quickly drove home once i got the text that we were going to the park.

"Who's ready for the park?" I run into the house.

"Papa!" Malina ran over to me.

"Hi babyyy." I picked her up.

Then we walked into room to see Ariella preparing everything the baby will need.

Once we finally got everything in the car we drove all the way to a park in Brentwood.

Hell no i wasn't gonna let my family be surrounded by gang violence.

It was dangerous at the park.

Prophets stayed trolling over there.

"All the white people are going to be scared of Sparky and runaway." Ariella frowned as i parked the car.

"Let them. At least there won't be people bugging us when we wanna go down the slide." Oscar laughed.

I went to grab Aiden's stroller from the trunk and set it up for him.

"He's getting so big." I point out as Ariella held him.

"I know." She smiles as she kissed his cheek.

I could watch Ariella take care of our kids for daysssss.

She was so good with kids.