-92

Ariella's pov

"Ariella what are you doing here?" Leslie asked as she was about to leave.

"Im not here for you." I glare at Leslie and Oscar.

"Im here for Malina." I say as i hear her crying in her crib.

Then i went to hold her so she would calm down.

"I could hear her crying all the way from my house. But its clear you dont give a fuck." I shake my head as i went to make her a bottle as i held her.

Then Leslie mumbled something to Oscar before leaving.

Oscar let out a sigh as he walked into the kitchen to watch me.

"Let me hold her while you make it." He said as he stood close to me.

"How about i hold her and you make it." I say as i back away from him.

He just rolled his eyes and did as told.

"Can you do me a favor?" He questioned.

"Probably not."

"Can you take Malina home with you tonight?

"Why didnt you ask Leslie?"

"Malina hates Leslie." He sighed as he handed me the bottle.

"We think alike baby." I mumbled to Malina as i fed her the bottle.

"So can you do it?"

"Of course i will Oscar." I sigh. "But why?"

"Prophets have been fucking on our side and they almost shot Sad eyes mom. So we gonna retaliate and things might go bad and just in case i dont make it... i wanna make sure Malina will be safe." He sighed as he kissed her forehead.

"Do you really think something will happen to you?" I ask as he shrugs.

"Im not sure." He sighed. "Shit has been crazy." He scratched his head.

Now i was tearing up.

I dont want anything to happen to Oscar.

Im supposed to hate this piece of shit. But it hard.

I set Malina down and helped Oscar back some of her stuff.

"She loves sleeping around this stuffed animal." He said as he put it in the bag.

Then after i finished packing her stuff i was ready to leave.

"I gotta go now." He sighed as he hugged me.

Bitch thats it.

I guess so.

"Be safe." I smile at him.

"And if i dont make it back. Take care of yourself and Malina please." He said as i started crying.

"Oscar stop!" I frown.

"It might happen Ariella. We just have to prepare." He sighs as we walk out the house.

Then i just made it back into my house and i looked in the window as Oscar and the Santos were talking before getting into their cars.

Fuck.

The remainder of the night was just of me and Malina laying down on my bed all cuddled up.

This baby was growing up way too fast.

I love her.

I know if something did happen to Oscar that i would always take care of Malina

I watched as Malina started falling asleep. I gently picked her up and placed her in the crib that we kept in this house. Jack would use it every time he came over but he's big now.

So i put the crib in my room so Malina could sleep in it.

I put her favorite stuffed animal next to her and watched as she fell asleep.

Then i went to change into some shorts and Oscar's sweatshirt. Shhhhh dont tell anybody.

I couldnt even go to sleep. How could you?

I just stared at the ceiling.

Then i heard my door open.

"Letty be quiet Malina is sleeping." I mumbled as i looked at the door and there was Oscar.

I quickly got up from the bed and looked at him. We just stared at each other for a good 10 seconds before he pulled me into a meaningful hug.

"Are you guys okay? Did anyone get hurt?" I question.

"Yes we are all okay." He said as he tugged on the sweatshirt i was wearing.

"Is this mine?" He questions as i slowly nod my head as he just smiled down at me.

Thats when he wrapped his arms around me and leaned in.

"Fuck. I dont deserve you." He said as he kissed me.

It was so real.

"I love you." I mumbled as he nodded and said it back.

Then he placed me on the bed and started taking off my pajamas and then he started taking off his clothes.

"I missed everything about you." He whispered as he started kissing me all over.

"I missed you too." I bit my lip as he put on a condom.

-thesandlotqueen

HAHAHAHAHAH OMFG