6- its too late

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

After cheer practice I stormed over to Cesar's house.

Slamming my car door shut and towards the ratchet ass lawn.

Cesar immediately got up from the couch and picked me up over his shoulders as he walked me back to my car. He knew exactly why i was here.

"Stop." He raised his voice being serious with me but i didn't care.

"He thinks he can do this?" I laughed as he put me down.

"Ariella please don't." Cesar sighed as i shook my head.

I moved around Cesar and walked up to the Santos as they chilled all along the yard.

"Hey Ariella." Oscar smiled at me as i glared back. He was sitting on a crate so i pulled him by the shirt and made him stand up. Those years of cheer and being dragged to the gym with Dom and Hobbs came in clutch.

"Ayye!" He growled as he pushed my hands off him.

"You had Cesar jumped into the gang? Are you fucking stupid or what?" I shoved him back.

"Don't worry about it." He yelled.

"No I am gonna worry about it! You promised me and my parents you wouldn't let Cesar be apart of this shit!" I frowned as he rolled his eyes carelessly.

"Well he is so.... i dont know how your bitching is gonna fix it." He laughed along with the rest of the guys. They looked at me as if i was some crazy bitch causing a scene.

"I've spent the last 4 years looking after your brother to make sure he wouldn't end up like you. The second you can touch grass you corrupt your brother's future, and for what? You are so fucking selfish!"

He had a smug grin on his face like he knew he had set me off.

So I slapped him and he immediately grabbed my wrist.

"Don't hit me puta!" He yelled again as Hector pulled me back.

"Ariella calm down." He whispered to me as i just started to tear up.

"Ariella don't cry." Cesar walked up to me and hugged me tight.

"Im gonna be fine." Cesar says which made me cry even more.

He didn't want this life. He didn't deserve this life. He was going to go places in life. It made me sad that he was going to be doing shit that could get him killed or locked up.