57- helping hands

Oscar's pov

Oscar's pov

"Hey mamas how was school?" I smiled as Ariella got in the car.

She looked so exhausted. She stayed up so late to study for her math test.

"I passed my test." She forced out a smile as she put her seatbelt on. I eyed her exposed legs due to the skirt she was wearing.

"Damn my baby is smart." I smiled as i pulled her in for a kiss.

She kissed back before pulling away.

"Babe people are staring at us." She laughed super embarrassed as a bunch of high schoolers were just looking at us.

"How bout we give these chismosos a show?" I smirked as she just laughed.

Then she pulled me in for a very passionate kiss.

"Can you guys not do this right now?" Hector groaned.

Oh shit.

Ariella and i both pulled away and looked in the back seat. "Shit my bad homie. I forgot you were here." I laughed.

"Yeah yeah i get it. You got distracted because you're in love." He rolled his eyes.

I laughed at him as i started the car and drove out the school.

"Wheres my hermanito at?" I looked over at Ariella then back at the road.

"He went to Monse's house."

"Oh shit they talking again?" Hector asked.

"Yeah i guess so. I dont know he's kinda mad at me." Ariella frowned.

"Hes still mad?" I groaned.

"Mad for what?" Hector asked.

"Cesar and i made plans to hang out and i forgot and i ended up going to the movies with Oscar." She frowned and i could tell she was hurt that Cesar didnt want anything to do with her.

"He'll get over it mamas. Dont be sad." I sigh as i put my hand on her thigh. She just smiled at me.

"Hes probably upset cause Oscar replaced him." Hector joked.

"Noo. Cesar is always gonna be my best friend." She said and i smiled.

I actually loved that they had a good relationship. Cesar never liked the girls i dated in the past.