34- cherry

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

After the game i congratulated Jamal.  That was when Oscar walked up to me.

"Hey mamas you ready to go?" He asked as i nodded my head.

"Yeah." I smiled as he kissed me. Then we walked near the parking lot.

"Okay hold up. I wanna congratulate that Turner kid." He said before heading in to the locker room.

That caught me by surprise.

Oscar's pov

I wasnt actually here for Jamal. I came to confront that bitch ass Justin.

"Hey Jamal!" I shouted which startled every guy in here.

"Hi." Jamal's eyes went wide.

"Wheres that Justin kid?" I asked and he raised his brow.

"You mean Julian?"

"Whatever his name is. Where is he at?" I asked.

"He already left." He said and i huffed as i went back outside. How did i miss him?

I walked back to where i left Ariella.

"Stop. You're hurting me." I heard Ariella cry out.

"No. Tell me what that motherfucker has that i cant give you." I heard a guy's voice. I quickly walked faster to see a guy holding on to Ariella's wrist aggressively.

"You better let her go right now cabrón." I raised my voice at him and his eyes grew wide.

He let go of Ariella's wrist and quickly ran away.

Ariella looked so relieved once she saw me.

She hugged me so tight. I felt relieved to have her safe in my arms.

"What did that bitch say to you?" I asked softly as i rubbed her back.

"He wants me to get back with him." She sighed and i got so pissed off.

Just the thought of him thinking he can get another chance with my baby angered the fuck outta me.

"Lets go home." I let out a deep sigh and she nodded in agreement.