-150

Ariella's pov

"Wow." Oscar checked me out. "You're gonna wear that to race wars?" He questioned as i nodded.

"Aight bet." He grabbed his sweater and put it over my chest. "I heard its gonna be cold so here." He smiled at me.

"Bebe its in the desert. Im gonna pass out if i wear that jacket." I laugh.

"But babyyy what if Ari and Ella get exposed." He cupped my boobs with his hands.

"Wait hold up. You named them?" I laugh at Oscar.

"Yeah. Stop acting like its weird." He laughed.

"Okay weirdo." I kiss his lips. "Are you finished packing?" I question as he mumbles a yes.

"Okay lets take the stuff to the car. Also we gotta take  Aiden, Malina and Sparky to mrs. Guzman's house." I explain to him as i grab my over night bag for race wars.

The event was 2 days long. Today is the first day and we are doing races and we figure out what two teams are left standing and then tomorrow those two teams compete.

Roman and Tej rented out a big ass rv for everyone to stay in at race wars. Thank the lord because im not tryna use a tent.

I picked Aiden as he calmly laid in his crib. Then Malina ran over to us. "Okay guys lets go." Oscar spoke as we all walked to my car. I let Sparky get in the back with Aiden and Malina in their carseats.

I drove because its my car. Of courseee.

We dropped them off at Mrs. Guzman's house and then started driving off to race wars.

"She's here." Hector cheered once we showed up.

"Yup im here." I smiled. I was so nervous fuckkkk.

I refused to lose to Natalie.

"Baby." I felt Oscar put his hands in the back of my pocket.

"Yes?" I smile at him.

"I can sense that you are stressed." He mumbled as he lifted up my chin and pulled me into a long kiss.

"Ok gross." We turned to see Santí.

"Man don't forget i'll fuck you up real quick." Oscar stared him down.

"Ignore him bebe." I shake my head at Santí as i walk away.

Today i was racing some random dude. He was already talking that shit about how he was gonna win. Being all loud and cracking jokes with the crowd.

I just minded my own business. Oscar kissed me for good luck and when i got in the car i touched the necklace hanging on the rear view mirror. It was given to me by my dad when i was younger.

I looked in the passenger seat and smiled. I just felt like Terry was sitting in that seat. The sun got brighter and this moment just felt great.

Once the flag dropped to the floor we both sped off.

"We undefeated." Roman started dancing.

"We undefeated." Brian joined him and now they were both dancing.

So each win was 100 points and you add up how much wins your team has altogether and the two teams with the highest points were racing head to head tomorrow.

Of course everyone on our team didn't take an L 

"Yo i just saw the leaderboard and we're on top." Hector came up to us.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Santí's pissed." Dom pointed out. We all turned to see him cussing out his team.

The day was pretty much over and now music was blasting and people were dancing.

"Bebe." I turned to see Oscar.

"Hi my love." I kissed his lips as he he held me close.

Then he lean down and kisses my boobs. "Good job today Ari and Ella." He chuckled.

"You're so weird." I laugh as i held him close.

"Only for you." His hands rested on my ass so comfortably.

"You're only weird for me?" I question as he nodded.

"I miss our babies." I frown as i kisses Oscar's cheek.

"Me too." He pouted.

"Well we get to see him tomorrow." He smiled bright.

"True." I started getting excited.

"Lets just enjoy this night together." Oscar grabbed my hand so we could explore around.

—spookysblock

OOOOOOUUUUU