73- noisy bedroom

Oscar's pov

Oscar's pov

"Damn Kaila really out here eying you dawg." Sad eyes laughed as i took a sip of my beer as i watched Kaila dance. We made eye contact and i mentally cursed when she started walking towards me.

"Wanna dance with me... Spooky?" She asked as i shook my head no.

She just smiled and reached for my hand. "C'mon Spooky." She gave me those fuck me eyes. I knew those eyes real well. They used to work on me.

They had no effect on me anymore.

"I'm gonna go smoke." I take the fresh beer out of Martín's hand as he walked by.

"Hey what the hell man!" Martín complained but it was too late.

I groaned as i got up and walked to the kitchen to get some medicine for the head ache.

"Had fun last night didnt ya?" Nova asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Oh shit i forgot you were here." I mumbled as i down the pill.

"I wish i wasnt so i wouldnt have to hear you fucking two bitches last night." She said disgustedly.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I glared at her. "I slept alone."

We locked eyes. I could tell she was trying to find a lie in mine.

Then I watched as she headed towards my room. The door was opened so she just did a quick scan of the place.

"Wait so what was that noise?"

As if on cue, Cesar's bedroom door swung open. A hungover Martín came out of the bedroom with two hynas on each arm.

"Dude what the hell!" I yelled at Martín. "Thats my brother's room."

"Well it was either yours or Cesar's." He chuckled as he escorted them out of the house.

Nova and I exchanged looks before she let out a sigh.

"I'll wash his sheets." she said before walking to his bedroom.

"Where is he anyways?" I questioned as I made myself a coffee.

"He told me he went to stay at Ruby's house." she yelled back a response from the other room.

I just nodded my head even though she couldn't see me.

-sweeteasaint