67- plan B

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

"Ariella you have a visitor." My nurse Rhonda walked into my room and behind her was Cesar.

I was so happy to see him.

Letty and Dom have visited non stop since ive been here and now i finally got to see Cesar.

I hugged him so tight as if it'd be the last. I didnt want to let go. For so long i thought maybe he wouldnt want to see me.

"I brought you roses." He smiled and i couldnt help but tear up.

"I hate to be a weirdo but I missed how you smelled." I admitted and he just laughed along.

"I missed you too." He said as he sat on the chair next to my bed.

I set down the roses on my dresser and sat on my bed to face him.

"How are things going in Freeridge?" I asked as he sighed in response.

"Malina keeps crying." He laughed.

"Im so happy they named her Malina. Its such a pretty name." I smiled and he nodded.

"How are you and Monse?" I asked.

"Just friends now." He nodded his head slowly. I could tell me mentioning her name hurt him.

I could just tell there was things he didnt want to tell me. Which I understood.

"So how is it here?" Cesar asked me.

"Boring. All i can do is just sit in here most of the time. I can go out sometimes but i dont really like to." I shrugged. "I just like to do my own thing."

He just nodded and looked at me with the saddest face. It was pity. It was a look of guilt. Like he blamed himself for why we are standing in this facility.

"Ariella when are you coming home?" He asked as he wiped a tear. I just frowned. Its been four months since Ive been in here but i just knew i wasnt ready to come home.

"Im not sure yet, Cesar." I said softly as he just nodded. "I dont think i'm ready. I'm doing good right now, but i cant guarantee I will be good tomorrow, or the next day. I still have things to work through."

Cesar's pov

I wanted to tell her to come back. I really did. She looked healthy and happy again.