-149

Ariella's pov

Today i was practicing for the race. We stopped by a race track and i've just been doing the length usually done at the races.

Her record breaking time was 22 seconds. I need to beat that.

"Time?" I step out my car and look over at Hector and Sad eyes.

"30 seconds."

"Ughhhhh!" I groan as i slam the car door shut.

"Baby chill. Everything is gonna be fine." Oscar kissed my forehead.

"No. I need more nos." I ramble on.

"Girl your car finna explode." Roman laughs.

"Shut up." I glare at him.

"Woah... someones grumpy." Roman muttered.

Oscar's pov

I sighed as Ariella stormed off to get more nos.

This race was stressing her out so much. It was tomorrow and she refuses to lose against Natalie.

Apparently Natalie is a really good racer. She's just started but everyone has been talking about her lately.

But my baby got this. She's been doing this for years. Win or lose she's still gettin that dick.

"Whats wrong with the little chimichanga?" Roman whispered.

"She's stressing about the race. And today marks 1 month since Terry's death." I frown.

"Poor chimichanga." He frowned.

"Why you callin her that?" I looked at him as he shrugged.

"No idea. I kinda just pulled that outta my ass." He laughed.

I shake my head at him and watch as Hector helps Ariella carry tanks of nos to her car.

"So baby when you coming home? Your babies miss you." I looked at her as she set them down.

"Later tonight. I promise." She kissed my cheek before heading back to doing work.

Then i went back to my  car and drove to my diner. I needed to check up and make sure nobody ruined anything.

"Sup pendejas. Hows business going?" I questioned as i handed Nova and Robyn their checks.

"Its hectic." Robyn smiled at me before going to greet customers.

"You need to fire her." Nova mumbled.

"What why?" I furrowed my brows.

"She irritates my soul Oscar." She glared at me.

"What she do?" I fold my arms against my chest.

"I think she likes you." She mumbled.

"Likes me?" I laugh. "How do you know that?"

"Because she thinks we are like some besties now and so she spilled the frijoles."

"So she told you that she likes me." I look down at Nova as she nodded.

"So you better fire her before she tries making a move on you. Cause Ariella will kill that bitch on sight." Nova shrugged.

"My baby doesnt kill." I laugh.

"Dont underestimate her craziness. She aint your novia anymore oscar. Shes your baby mama and your wife. You think shes gonna let a home wrecker disrespect her." Nova went off.

"Since when were you and Ariella all buddy buddy again." I laugh as she follows me to my office.

"Since Terry's funeral. I distanced myself because i had my own problems. But i realized she needed me more. Which is why we talk smack about you during my breaks." She laughed and I nodded.

"Thank you for being there for her." I sigh.

"Hows she doing? Its been a month." She frowned.

"I still hear her cry at night." I let out a deeper sigh.

Nova didn't say anything.

"She's still taking it pretty hard and i don't know what else i can do." I frown.

"Well you just gotta be there for her."

"I am. But what if it doesn't stop?"

"Well.. you just gotta be patient. And don't leave her alone. She probably feels so lonely since her home slice was taken from her." Nova pouted.

"I know." I sigh.

—spookysblock

The fukin tea