-173

Oscar's pov

"Are you still mad at me?" I gave Ariella a sad face as she glanced over at me.

I walked in the bathroom as she finished brushing her teeth.

She didn't say anything and thats when i noticed the pregnancy sticks in the sink.

"Oh shit." I mumble in shock as i picked one up.

It said not pregnant on all of them though. "You thought you were pregnant?"

"Yeah but don't worry i'm not pregnant." She walked out the tiny bathroom and into the room we were staying in.

Dom's friend Vince was letting us stay here since we didn't know where else to stay.

"Who said i didn't want another baby?" I looked at her confused.

"Well i figured you'd be too busy hiding shit from me that taking care of another kid would be too much work for you." She shrugged.

"Baby its not like that at all." I groaned as she laid in bed.

"Okay well goodnight."

"No. No goodnight. Not until you stop being mad." I poked her back.

"Well i'll stop being mad the day you start telling me shit the day of. Not years later." She grinned at me.

"Okay! I will stop keeping secrets from you. I promise." I laid next to her.

She scoffed at my response. I watched as she turned over to face me.

"You say that all the time Oscar. Those words don't mean shit."

"They do starting now." I gave her a smile.

"When are you going to stop taking this as a joke Oscar."

"Im not laughing." I pouted.

"Whatever. I know... everyone knows that this relationship is a complete joke. So just keep laughing." She shook her head.

"What?" I pouted at her.

I looked at her in complete shock. Not going to lie that hurt.

I heard her sniffle.

I watched her silently as she cried. Then she looked over at me with complete sadness.

"I'm not happy Oscar." She said so broken.

Ariella's pov

"Hey." I crossed my arms and looked over at the guys as they were too busy customizing their cars.

This was for their stupid fucking plan to steal Hernan Reyes money in his vault.

They came up with this plan a couple days ago.

I was kind of just tagging along. Not helping because im petty. They didnt want to tell me about the shit they did so why should i help? Clearly i'm not important enough to tell shit to.