-163

Ariella's pov

After my meetings i decided to stop by the shop to make sure everything was locked correctly.

I made sure to bring my hammer with me just in case.

"These guys left the back door open again." I groaned as i walked into the shop causing me to scream at the sight of a talk figure.

"Shit Trey you scared me." I sighed of relief.

"Sorry. I just needed to get my mind off things so i decided to stay and work on the cars since we're behind."  He pouted.

"Oh." I furrowed my brows at him as i sat on a stool.

"Wanna talk about it?" I frowned at him once i noticed how puffy his eyes were. He was trying to hide it from me too.

"Talk about what?" He cleared his throat and walked over to the tool chest.

"Do you ever just feel like laying in the middle of a road?" Trey let out a sigh as he skimmed through all the drawers.

"No not really." I stood up and walked over to him once i heard him break down.

"Whats wrong?" I ran to his side once he fell to his knees sobbing.

"Do you ever just feel alone? Like everybody in this world dont even care about you?" He looked me in the eyes.

I pouted as i rubbed his back.

"I used too. And because of that i had thoughts of ending my life." I let out a sigh.

"How did you stop the urge?"

"Well... i realized after a while that if nobody needed me in their life thats okay. I just need myself and thats it." I shrugged.

"I'm sorry for crying." He shook his head as he stood up. His mood completely changed it was so concerning to me.

"Trey i'm here for you. If you need a shoulder to cry on." I gave him a warm smile.

He just nodded his head and looked down at me.

"I'm sorry." He spoke up randomly.

"Sorry for what?" I raise my brow.

"If i give up."

"No." I shook my head as i pulled him into a hug.

"You cant give up Trey. You need to stay strong. I promise you it gets better."

After a long and meaningful conversation with Trey i invited him to the party. We walked in to see a bunch of tipsy cholos.

"Ayeeee." Hector hugged me. "Whats up?" He laughed as he wandered off before i could say what was up.

"Hi gorgeous." Oscar smiled at me as he pulled me into a kiss.

"Whats this foo doing here?" Hector spoke up as he pointed at Trey who i was handing a beer.

"I invited him Hector. Got a problem with that?" I raised my voice.