-88

Ariella's pov

"How did you guys know Brian and Dom were the ones for you?" I ask as they looked at me then at each other.

"Well." Letty cleared her throat.

"I never thought Dom and I would be together when i was younger." She smiled.

"But when we started dating we kinda just had gut feelings that we were meant for each other. His ass never left my side since." She smiled.

"What about when you died? And he moved on."

"Oh bitch." Letty laughed. "He only moved on because he thought i was gone. Thats the only reason why. But if i was never gone he never would've thought of it." She answered.

"When i first met Brian i had the biggest crush on him. I really did. But he did lie about a lot of shit. So when we went our separate ways he became a cop and i lived life. But i just couldn't find another guy like him. Although our relationship wasnt perfect he was to me." She smiled.

"You are wondering about Oscar arent you?" Letty asked and my eyes grew wide.

"No i have a boyfriend." I shook my head.

"You're using Derek to fill in Oscar's place in your heart. But its never gonna work." Mia frowned.

"He told me last night he didnt care what was wrong with me." I said stressing out. "Guys i had sex with Derek! Because i thought it would make me forget about Oscar. But it didn't work." I cried. "Why cant i forget about that asshole!" I sobbed as i slammed my hands on the table.

"Because you love him." Letty frowned.

"Why?!" I said so frustrated. "He cheated on me! He went after my best friend! He's done me wrong in so many ways. I hate him!" I cried.

"But you see the good in him. Thats why you love him. You think he will change for you." Mia smiled.

"And what if he doesn't?" I ask.

"Then thats his loss. But i know for a fact you've changed his outlook on life." Letty smiled.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I caught you and him dancing to un poco loco that one night." She smiled.

I tried hard not to smile.

"He was probably high or something." I mumbled as i grabbed a water from the fridge.

"Yeah you could be right. But ive seen how he acts towards you Ariella. He looks at you like you're an angel from heaven. He acts so gentle with you. He respects you."

"If he respected me then he wouldn't have cheated." I fought back the tears.

Once we came back home i stormed off into my garage.

I needed to think.

I turned on the music and started blasting Chin Check by NWA.

I was in that mood.

I started working on the broken car.

"Girl are you okay?" Leslie asks as i smiled.

"Im doing great." I said as i threw my wrench on the ground.

I may or may not be a little drunk.

"You sure about that?" She asks as i rolled my eyes.

"Yeah." I laughed as i grabbed my car keys.

"I gotta go get food." I smiled as i stumbled past her and got into my car.

"Are you drunk?" Leslie freaked out as she grabbed my arm.

"Lay off." She groaned as she pushed me away.

Then i got in the car.

Oscar's pov

"Oscar!" I heard Leslie cry out.

I quickly ran out the house to see Leslie trying to pull Ariella out her own car.

I ran over there and looked at them. "Whats going on?" I freaked out.

"Ariella is tryna drive but shes drunk." Leslie freaked out.

Oh shit.

I quickly grabbed the keys from Ariella's hand.

"Asshole!" She cried. "Give it back!" She said and i quickly swept her off her feet and carried her to my house.

"No." I yelled as i walked into my room and set her on the bed.

"Lay here." I said as i handed her some water.

This girl was driving me crazy.

-thesandlotqueen

Short but damn.