23- complicated

Ariella's povSaturday night

Ariella's pov
Saturday night

"Im not going to that party." I shook my head at Cesar and Nevaeh. They looked almost defeated, but not fully. They weren't going down without a fight, and right now they really wanted me going to this party.

"Yes you are." Cesar demanded as he threw clothes at me.

"Nooo." I whined in annoyance as Nevaeh dragged me off the bed. She has so much strength, so much that Jamal was deprived of it.

"I wasnt even invited." I said earning a scoff from Cesar. I wanted any excuse to not go.

"Ariella you're always invited to the Santos parties." He said with a reassuring smile as i frowned in response.

"Im not going!" I yelled while swatting Nevaeh's hands away from getting me to the bathroom to change.

"I cant believe i gave into this bullshit." I groaned as Nevaeh grabbed my arm and pulled me into the Diaz household.

There are many reasons why i didnt want to be here.

One: I like being alone in my bedroom. Far the fuck away from other homosapiens.

Two: I didnt want to see Oscar.

Three: I dont belong here.

"Lets go inside." Cesar smiled as they both dragged me in the house where everyone was getting lit. This just wasnt what i wanted to do right now.

Oscar's pov

"Lets continue this in the room." Nicole whispered seductively in my ear as she kissed my neck.

"We got guests." I said while drinking my beer as i look over the party. I couldn't help but notice Ariella. I was shocked that she was here.

I havent seen her in a while. Dom said she was locked up in her room. As much as i wanted to be there for her, it wasn't my place.

I noticed her glance at me and gave me a small smile.

It was fake. I know that because she hates me deep down. Why does she hate me? According to her, i chose Nicole over her years ago and that broke her. If i knew this would ultimately break her in the future i wouldn't have chosen Nicole. Of course you cant choose who you fall for, and although i liked Ariella like how she liked me all those years ago, i couldn't do it. Im too complicated for Ariella. She would do anything to make it work, which is why i chose Nicole. I rather be with a complicated person like Nicole than ruin a simple person like Ariella. I dont want her to change herself and go out of her way to make our relationship work. Nothing about me is easy, and im afraid if i chose her when we were younger, that she'd see i wasn't everything she ever wanted.