9- end it all

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

After i woke up and got dressed for school i decided to walk to school

After i woke up and got dressed for school i decided to walk to school. I was ready a lot earlier than usual, and i like walking to just live in the moment.

I put my earbuds in and listened to music while i walked to school. i decided to kill time by walking. Free therapy,

I had my music on full blast as i sang along with Post Malone.

"I see the same bitch." I mumbled.

"I been in LA too lonnnnggg. Me and my bros hit the same hoessss." I sang as i felt someone grab me by the waist. I immediately screamed as i tried pulling from their grasp.

I quickly elbowed them and turned to see Cesar groaning in pain.

Then i saw Oscar and Hector in the Impala looking at us in complete shock.

"Cesar what the fuck! You scared me!" I took my earbuds out, while simultaneously catching my breath.

"We were trying to call you and you didnt hear us." Cesar laughed to mask the pain.

"Oh whats up?" I looked confused.

"Get in Ariella. Lemme drive you to school." Oscar called out.

"No its okay its not a far walk." I smiled at his offer as i continued to walk.

"I wasn't offering. Get your ass in the car." He demanded, rolling his eyes.

"Okay." I muttered as Cesar got in the back with Hector.

I sat in the passenger seat and Oscar smiled cause he got what he wanted. One thing about Oscar, its that he'll always get his way.

"Something wrong with your car?" Hector questioned me from the back.

"No. I just decided to walk for fun."