40- anniversary

Oscar's pov

Oscar's pov

"Babyy im so sorry i didnt pick you up." I followed Ariella inside as she set her bag down on the floor.

"Its okay." She smiled. She looked calm and unbothered, but I knew it was a front.

"Nicole had an appointment for the baby and i wanna be involved so i went. I didnt realize how ling it'd take." I explained and she nodded her head.

"Its okay baby." She said in a reassuring tone as she stepped closer to me. Then she kissed me on the lips.

"I love you mamas." I grinned at her as she just smiled back. "I'll make it up to you, i promise." i smirked as i placed my hands on her ass as i pulled her in.

"We dont need two pregnant girls." she joked, making me laugh, "Okay baby i need to catch up on my homework." She laughed, prying my hands off her.

"Okay mamas. I'll leave you alone." I smiled at her. "I gotta take care of some business. I'll be back later." I informed her as she sat down on the bed.

"Oscar please be safe." She sighed.

"Oh trust me. I'll be back." I smiled at her as i kiss her once again.

She just smiled at me as i walked out the room.

Then i started walking to my car.

"Yo Spooky where we going?" Hector, Sad eyes, and Cesar jump in the car.

"Who the fuck invited you guys?" I looked at them.

"You did. You dont remember?" Hector said sarcastically, making me roll my eyes and start driving.

"No i dont recall." I said as i started driving to the store.

"Sooo what we doing?" Cesar asked.

"Today is my 2 months with Ariella."

"So what you gonna get her." Sad eyes smiled.

"A big ass teddy bear and a bouquet of roses." I responded and they nodded their head in approval. Except for Hector.

"Thats it?" Hector gave me a dirty look. "No promise ring or a necklace with your name on it? Just a plain ass bear?"

"Its their 2 months Hector. They need to take things slow." Cesar laughed.