-181

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

"Where am i?" I whispered softly.

It felt hot, like humid.

I felt dirty. I couldn't even open my eyes.

"Don't worry about it." I heard a voice.

Then it hit me.

*flashback to last night after Oscar left*

"Shhh its okay baby." I trued to calm down Aiden as he continued to cry.

"What's wrong?" I started to get worried as he cried even louder and now Sparky was barking.

It was so overwhelming i couldn't handle it.

"Hand over the baby before i shoot your dog in the head."

I turned around slowly to see a girl im assuming based on the hair coming out of her ski mask.

"Now." She shouted causing me to flinch.

*end of flashback*

I rubbed my head as it was pounding. I'm pretty sure i was bleeding too. I couldnt see it but i could feel the thick substance in my hand.

"Where's my son?" I freaked out once i heard his cry. It sounded muffled as if he was in another room.

"I said dont worry about it." She shouted.

"Wheres my dog?" Okay i was really pushing it.

"Ariella are you gonna shut the fuck up or am i gonna have to kill you and then your stupid dogs?" She had so much anger in her voice.

Then my eyes started to go blind once i saw the light in the room.

I freaked out when i saw her still wearing a ski mask.

But what worried me even more was seeing Malina cry in the corner of the room.

"What the-" i freaked out. "Baby you're going to be alright. Okay?" I looked at her trying my best to keep her calm.

Then the door opened and i noticed someone else walk in. "I'm taking Malina to her room." The ski girl spoke up.

"Mommy!" Malina cried as she was dragged away from me.