45- fucked up

Oscar's pov

Oscar's pov

After i broke up with Ariella i felt like i just lost the most important person i could ever have in my life.

I wish things could be different. I teared up as i walked into my house.

"Hey." Nicole said as i just shook my head and ignored her.

"Are you okay? Wanna talk about it?" Nicole acted concerned, but i knew she just wanted to know what was going on to be nosy.

"I just broke up with Ariella." I fought back the tears.

"Awww poor baby." Nicole said as she kissed my cheek.

"Stop!" I shouted and she flinched. "Just because i broke up with her doesnt mean im gonna get back with you." I said and Nicole immediately scoffed.

"Thats really funny because last time i checked your dick was inside me a few days ago." She smirked. "I wonder how Ariella took it."

"You better not tell her shit." I shouted making her stumble back.

Then i went into my room and locked the door so i could cry.

I would be lying if i said i wasnt cuddling with Oscarella the big ass teddy bear that i gave her. 

Even my sheets smelled like her.

The worst part of this is that i cant call her mine anymore. And what hurts is that i dont think she can ever be mine again.

I decided to light a blunt ad i scrolled through my phone and i came across a album called when you are sad.

It was an album Ariella put together of videos and pictures of us.

It hurt me even more to see this so i dont know why i looked at them.

I played a video of Ariella trying to teach the homies how to do a cartwheel in the front yard.

Also a video of me and Ariella crying watching Marley and Me.

Then i found some random ass videos that Ariella must have put on my phone.

One of them was of her dancing like a dork but damn she was cute.

Then there was a video of her in our bed.

"Hi baby so you're in the shower right now but i just wanted to make a video for you to let you know that i love you so much. And thank you for letting me win in Mario cart." She said smiling.

Now i was bawling.

Ive done many stupid things in my life that i regret.

But this wins the top of the list.

I

Really

Fucked

Up.

-sweeteasaint